Coffee

Dom

1 hour ago, RangerClay said:

I'm fortunate to live near the Canadian border.  Timmy's double double!!!!

Its funny that some of you guys go for the "double double". That seems like such a Canadian thing to me. Why would you have first ordered that?

Insider tip - they will literally make you anything. If you like chocolate try the 1/2 coffee 1/2 hot chocolate. Cuts the sweetness nicely. But if you like sweetness order "The Gretsky" - 9 creams and 9 sugars.

Other TH hacks (like the Donut BLT - seriously):

https://www.narcity.com/life/all-of-the-tim-hortons-secret-menu-food-hacks-that-you-need-to-try-asap

https://www.narcity.com/life/canadians-revealed-the-best-tim-hortons-secret-menu-drinks-you-have-to-try-asap

• Like 1

I brought it home with me. The line at the lobby Starbucks was at least 50 people every morning, had to be 45 minutes. There are very few things I will voluntarily wait in a line for and Starbucks isnt in my top 50. They had free coffee at the show that was way better

I’m not a Starbucks fan either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to drink Café Bustelo when I use to make it at home but I stopped making it at home now.

My daily routine is Dunkin's medium with milk and sugar.  I bring my own thermos because it frees my hands for the train ride and for the turtles.  At 3PM I get an espresso.  Whatever my job is providing which was originally Segafredo but now it's Lavazza.  Then on my way home, I pick up a large Dunkin with milk and sugar right before I get home and split it with my wife.  If at any place I can't get my coffee my way, I drink it black.

I use to drink Café Bustelo when I use to make it at home but I stopped making it at home now.
My daily routine is Dunkin's medium with milk and sugar.  I bring my own thermos because it frees my hands for the train ride and for the turtles.  At 3PM I get an espresso.  Whatever my job is providing which was originally Segafredo but now it's Lavazza.  Then on my way home, I pick up a large Dunkin with milk and sugar right before I get home and split it with my wife.  If at any place I can't get my coffee my way, I drink it black.

You buy Dunkin coffee 2x everyday?

You buy Dunkin coffee 2x everyday?

$2K per year on crappy Dunkin? Better off buying bags of coffee and a cheap French press. You’ll have way better coffee in 4minutes

Yes..at least twice a day.  I'm lazy.

Sweet Baby Jesus. If you spend $500 instead of $2K, and save the $1,500 difference each year for 20 years and get say even 3% interest you’re looking at $40-$50K

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:05 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Sweet Baby Jesus. If you spend $500 instead of $2K, and save the $1,500 difference each year for 20 years and get say even 3% interest you’re looking at $40-$50K

You could see it that way or you can see the amount I've saved since I switched from Starbucks to Dunkin and cut out smoking a pack a day.

You could see it that way or you can see the amount I've saved since I switched from Starbucks to Dunkin and cut out smoking a pack a day.

Lol there’s always a way to justify it!

• Like 1