Coffee

Dom

I drink mine black How do you all drink yours?I have been drinking Folgers for a long time/many years until I found that Jack Daniels has their brand and have to say it is the best tasting Iv'e ever drank.

Yes!!!! The Founder of the beer thread has yet again started another beverage based discussion!!!

I’ve run the gamete of coffee makers and have now really enjoy my Faberware Percolator with Folgers coffee. It’s actually my parents coffee pot that they gave me after they went to Mr Coffees years and years ago.

Skim milk or black - two 12 oz cups in the morning and rarely will I have an afternoon cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Black coffee everyday. Around 16oz typically and always over ice. No milk no sugar. I can’t drink crap coffee anymore. Right now I’m on a BlueStone Lane kick. Before that it was Gregory’s. I buy the bags of whole bean and grind each day just enough for what I am going to drink.

Best I’ve had and brought home from vacation was Hawaii obviously. But Costa Rica has great stuff too.

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Black coffee everyday. Around 16oz typically and always over ice. No milk no sugar. I can’t drink crap coffee anymore. Right now I’m on a BlueStone Lane kick. Before that it was Gregory’s. I buy the bags of whole bean and grind each day just enough for what I am going to drink.

Best I’ve had and brought home from vacation was Hawaii obviously. But Costa Rica has great stuff too.

Went to Costa Rica for my honeymoon, and the coffee and fresh fruit were the best I've had.  Of course, I was in a particularly good mood and possibly a bit biased.  

• Like 1

Green Mountain coffee, with just a splash of light cream and a sprinkle of of Splenda in the morning.

My wife and I usually get a DD iced decaff coffee, at some point on the weekends, with Splenda, caramel and light cream.

I'm a coffee-o-holic, and sip it all day. Dunkin is my go to. For store bought, I like eight o clock original brand.

Coffee pot at home, Kuerig sits next to it, and have an espresso maker that I haven't used in forever.

Just a bit of cream, never black, and no sweeteners like sugar or flavored cream.

Like green mountain or Folgers in the coffee maker the best.  I have a Keurig I use every morn though cause I just drink the one cup and I have a French vanilla.  On the weekends I make 3/4 of a pot of coffee.  In the winter usually drink it all. In the summer I usually have a cup and my fishing buddy will grab one. I use a splash of creamer and like either vanilla, Irish or italian.  

This is Dunkin donuts area and I can't stand it.  If I get coffee out somewhere I go with green mountain. I actually don't even like dunkin's donuts too much either.  And have tried cold coffee a few times but can't get past the thought in my head that you dump out the coffee when it's cold.  

Have a Keurig. Not as good as a drip coffee maker but as the only coffee drinker in my house and only drinking one cup a day, the Keurig is less wasteful (from a coffee standpoint). I typically get Green Mountain, New England and Newman brands - whichever is on sale. I'm no too picky. Just enough half and half to change the color.

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Yes!!!! The Founder of the beer thread has yet again started another beverage based discussion!!!

I’ve run the gamete of coffee makers and have now really enjoy my Faberware Percolator with Folgers coffee. It’s actually my parents coffee pot that they gave me after they went to Mr Coffees years and years ago.

Skim milk or black - two 12 oz cups in the morning and rarely will I have an afternoon cup.

This was my first thought too! :good:

Seems like I've been through practically every iteration of morning coffee.  My routine now is a daily pot (8-10 cups) of fresh ground.  Death Wish is my favorite, but I also buy the boldest, blackest dark roast sold by the local grocery store chain.  Americanos are my goto after dinner coffee when out to eat and once in a blue moon, I'll order a cafe mocha when out and about.  

FB_IMG_1471138098464.jpg

Kona coffee from Hawaii indeed excellent 
wife drinks a bunch of coffee and uses keurig.  
Look up magic coffee recipe for those who like iced coffee.  The 3 of us hammer this homemade stuff.  

Keurig! Nasty

I drink Dunkin.  I buy the original blend in bags, and brew at home.  I drink it black, but I will add creme/sugar on occasion.....Or irish cream in the evenings.

Ive tried Death Wish, and it has good flavor, a little pricey per pound, but Its a nice treat to buy once in a while..

Starbucks is just gross to me, bitter and expensive.

• Like 1