Service department at the academy arrived

Jeremy K

For only $5000 anyone can become a member of the academy.  Then for every 3 people they sign up, they get $1000 back.  In no time with only 15 new members they sign up, money is returned plus the opportunity to make more. So not only will you up your hunting skills, but it’s a great investment.   At least that is how Tacks explained it to me.  Of course I joined.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

For only $5000 anyone can become a member of the academy.  Then for every 3 people they sign up, they get $1000 back.  In no time with only 15 new members they sign up, money is returned plus the opportunity to make more. So not only will you up your hunting skills, but it’s a great investment.   At least that is how Tacks explained it to me.  Of course I joined.  

erm,that sounds like something i tried when i was 19. I dont think i would like that scheme any better today. 

I will have to think on that.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

erm,that sounds like something i tried when i was 19. I dont think i would like that scheme any better today. 

I will have to think on that.

It's not a bad deal once you figure in the season pass to fantasy island.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Academy,wait,what? Pick me up on the way biz? Cooperstown isn't that far off your travel route,is it?

Not sure yet but we may send our Academy sponsored jet to pick him up.....(if we aren’t shuttling Trump around that afternoon)

Larry is right. Too far to drive, gotta fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like the Groupon deal to the Goat, then it burned down

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

You get it back quicker than that because when THEY sign someone up, you get a piece of that too! Visualize a triangle, or another shape which name escapes me now

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I’m in and lined up my three...Odysseus; Field Ager; and Stormy!!! See ya Tuesday!

Have no idea what  you guys are talking about but since you mentioned me most be bad lol 

Edited by Storm914

Have no idea what  you guys are talking about but since you mentioned me most be bad lol 

Nobody is worried. You would only drive by the academy and take a picture, but never actually show up.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nobody is worried. You would only drive by the academy and take a picture, but never actually show up.

Going to be hard since I'm about 1200 miles away .

You going to pick me up in your private jet maybe bizz  :)

20190418_111747.jpg