Steuben County ny (192 acres) for sale

**video below**

Hello everyone, check out my new land listing in Steuben County! 192 acres of some of the most amazing ground I've had the pleasure of walking! Loads of hunting opportunity and tons of room to build a few homes.

*** If any of my friends have anyone interested in buying or selling land, please put them in touch with me. I have an extremely unique method of laying out and marketing land that's stands out in so many ways! I'll put boots on the ground for any client and take the time to properly walk, explain and evaluate any parcel, big or small. I know the key points to land in regards to hunting and building, so have them call me. Or kindly message or text me their contact and I'd be more then happy to assist.

Please click the link below and also the video of this parcel. Make sure to put HD on.

Eugene "Geno" Costello

[email protected]

631-484-7830

VVVVVVVVV  LISTING LINK BELOW  VVVVVVVVVVV

https://warrenhomes.idxbroker.com/idx/details/listing/a440/255089/551-Reynolds-Rd-Woodhull-NY-14898

• Like 5

Geno, welcome back!!! You finally got WiFi/cell service after moving upstate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao! Ugh been so busy brother. And with taptalk updating like 10000 times in the last 3 years, I gave up hahha. But yeah I'm back, going to get a little more involved around here again. I lurk once in awhile tho.

Hope all is good!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:49 PM, E J said:

Most importantly..... How close to the dirt track. Lots of entertainment value there on a Saturday night!

ANYWHERE in the town of Woodhull is within a few minutes of the dirt track...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bugsNbows said:

I once met a gal from Woodhull. Does the old saying “Chrome off a bumper”  elicit old memories Dan? 

I KNEW her, too Bugsy.!!!..I once picked her up for a date and she showed up at the door with back seat of a '59 Chevy strapped to her back.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

I KNEW her, too Bugsy.!!!..I once picked her up for a date and she showed up at the door with back seat of a '59 Chevy strapped to her back.....

Stop talking about someone’s great grandmother like that you two!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2019 at 2:44 PM, TACC said:

Looks like good country, need some updated trail cam photos though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
unfortunately , that is all the land owner had... he deleted all the recent ones with bigger deer on accident . Id put cams out now but it wouldn't show a whole lot in regards to bucks.

On 4/26/2019 at 12:02 PM, dbHunterNY said:

if someone were looking it seems like a nice enough spread. too far for me. i'm out in eastern NY.  FYI QDMA is the organization and not the practice.

thanks! yeah i cant get the A out of my head for some reason lol

thanks guys, this is a slammer of a parcel. Please, if anyone is interested , call or text me anytime! id love to show it. Ill walk every sq inch of it if need be. but to qualified buyers... if anyone is looking for bank financing, i work with some great lenders . 

On 4/26/2019 at 12:49 PM, E J said:

Most importantly..... How close to the dirt track. Lots of entertainment value there on a Saturday night!

15 minutes tops! if even that..

15 hours ago, Geno C said:

thanks! yeah i cant get the A out of my head for some reason lol

you're not alone. out this way i run a big qdm co-op and realtors have pitched that to sell multiple properties. had it right in the listing. good luck. someone should jump on it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...