Yelling Goat GTG Friday June 28th / 7 pm

Cool connections gentlemen.

I sure hope you squared up Biz’s shoulders at address. Seems like an over compensation to avoid a slice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually typically draw my driver, but not that day (hungover/drunk). Every time I hit a nice driver (250-260), TF was 305-318

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Hawk914 said:

So what the hell is that my imagination !!

No, you’re obviously being victimized. Why wouldn’t I believe you? I mean credibility, right?

If I recall correctly;

• you've had a knife pulled on you in a Doctor’s office
  • you've had your house robbed a couple of times by some druggie neighbor
  • you've stalked people and posted their cars here because you thought you were going to get whacked goodfellas style if you went inside.
  • you change screen names, deny it, and blame hacked internet coding for it.

Of course someone hacked you from Hungary. It’s probably the KGB looking to get back their rouge international spy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

No, you’re obviously being victimized. Why wouldn’t I believe you? I mean credibility, right?

If I recall correctly;

• you've had a knife pulled on you in a Doctor’s office
  • you've had your house robbed a couple of times by some druggie neighbor
  • you've stalked people and posted their cars here because you thought you were going to get whacked goodfellas style if you went inside.
  • you change screen names, deny it, and blame hacked internet coding for it.

Of course someone hacked you from Hungary. It’s probably the KGB looking to get back their rouge international spy.

I never posted pictures of anyones car here   .

All I know is while I'm talking to you guys today someone hacked my real Google account!! Never happened before I had to change the password.  

I find it very suspicious that at the very same time you guys are trying to find out who I am like it matters  anyway ,  some f  tried to hack into my Google  account.   Yea and I'm sure it was some guy in Budapest  .

20190701_201119.thumb.png.be68b08059c0f6dd56dec54a990896ca.png

Edited by Hawk914

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I actually typically draw my driver, but not that day (hungover/drunk). Every time I hit a nice driver (250-260), TF was 305-318

Remember, it's not the length but the width of the drive that counts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Remember, it's not the length but the width of the drive that counts.

It’s not how you drive, it’s how you arrive?

Chicks dig the long ball?

Drive for show, putt for dough?

Boy can still swing it huh?!?
Glad you had a good day

Boy can still swing it huh?!?
Glad you had a good day

Yea. I almost passed out on the practice putting green and shot a miserable 49 on the front. But I battled back with 3 pars and 45 on the back for a 94. My putting saved me. I left a lot of strokes out there.

14 hours ago, Hawk914 said:

I don't no who the f it was only that  Google said   it happened at 11:45 

From Budapest Hungary someone  tried to log into my account.  

14 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Essentially you accused one of us  though NO ?!    Pretty sure none of us on this forum are from Budapest

dude is so paranoid that he thinks a bunch of outdoorsman (and mostly older ones at that) are so interested in him that we have the knowledge and desire to hack his google account...

• Like 4

dude is so paranoid that he thinks a bunch of outdoorsman (and mostly older ones at that) are so interested in him that we have the knowledge and desire to hack his google account...

I kind of wish I did have the skills to do that, I’d have a field day with his account lol

Yea. I almost passed out on the practice putting green and shot a miserable 49 on the front. But I battled back with 3 pars and 45 on the back for a 94. My putting saved me. I left a lot of strokes out there.

I think I can see the regret and hangover in this picture.
5d232cf929e8a733220956cce9c4227f.jpg

38 minutes ago, Belo said:

I sort of feel bad for even responding. a perfectly good thread about members having a good time that has nothing to do with him. mods should just delete the last few pages full of his hacked google account and we can all make fun of Biz's white belt.

For some reason you seem like the only one here that could have  the knowledge to do that  but I will take your word I guess that it was not you  .it could just be someone spying on this site not necessarily a member or not even  someone I have talked to on here .

Who the f knows . 

Just another reason why I don't like posting personal information on the internet.  Who  knows who is  looking at this besides us . 

And Facebook is 10 times worse !!!

Edited by Hawk914

59 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I think I can see the regret and hangover in this picture.
5d232cf929e8a733220956cce9c4227f.jpg

Haha. 1st hole. Par 4. Drive missed fairway by only about 6 feet but i had long hanging branches for 110yd approach shot. I kept approach low and came up a few yards short of green. chipped on and 2 putted for my bogey. Should have been a par, but this was 1 of many strokes i gave away that day.

Haha. 1st hole. Par 4. Drive missed fairway by only about 6 feet but i had long hanging branches for 110yd approach shot. I kept approach low and came up a few yards short of green. chipped on and 2 putted for my bogey. Should have been a par, but this was 1 of many strokes i gave away that day.

Let me guess, missed just left? I’ve played the course many times before when I worked there(didn’t know TF at the time). I started playing a long iron off that tee so I could play down the right side and not have to worry about the trees on the left.

Hackers use servers in other countries to make it harder to track.
Why the f would someone in Budapest be interested in my account. 
And it happened around the same time I was talking to belo  and chef  coincidence ?  
Yea I'm sure 

Sorry dude but I think you are going a little far this time. We like to bust balls here but I highly doubt any member here wants to do anything truly malicious like try and hack someone's email

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Honestly I'm amazed some of the older folks here even know how to use a forum! My grandparents can't use technology for shit

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Sorry dude but I think you are going a little far this time. We like to bust balls here but I highly doubt any member here wants to do anything truly malicious like try and hack someone's email

I think you are right 

At least I hope so . Don't think there are many on here that I know who could do that   Anyway   maybe belo but I take his word for it that it was not him  . freaks me out though . That it happened when it did .

Edited by Hawk914

25 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Honestly I'm amazed some of the older folks here even know how to use a forum! My grandparents can't use technology for shit

To each their own ,it's like the equivalent of you trying to play beer pong.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

To each their own ,it's like the equivalent of you trying to play beer pong.
Hey can't be good at everything. I don't knock anyone from the Boomer generation onward for not knowing how to use tech. It's definitely more difficult if you didn't grow up around it and weren't exposed to it early enough. I'm sure by the time my nephew is 10 he's going to be light-years ahead of me in terms of tech savyness.

1 minute ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Hey can't be good at everything. I don't knock anyone from the Boomer generation onward for not knowing how to use tech. It's definitely more difficult if you didn't grow up around it and weren't exposed to it early enough. I'm sure by the time my nephew is 10 he's going to be light-years ahead of me in terms of tech savyness.

I like to use it as a counter argument when curmudgeons like to talk shit about the young generation being worthless.

I like to use it as a counter argument when curmudgeons like to talk shit about the young generation being worthless.
Well that's a fair point. Like you and your ridiculous photoshopping skills I wouldn't even know the first place to start and you're older than me

3 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Well that's a fair point. Like you and your ridiculous photoshopping skills I wouldn't even know the first place to start and you're older than me

Start by getting an android phone ,it has all the tools you need for a successful Photoshop.