Sept 29 card pull - fight club.

Steuben Jerry

13 hours ago, rob-c said:

I gotta say, I look more forward to seeing you're trail cam photos than my own. You get first place for the best photos. 

142C76D4-1F51-4F24-96F1-5D0E307F5EF8.png

Thanks Rob! I get a few good ones, but delete 99.9%. And I only post the good ones for the most part. Running 16 cams right now, and have them all set for max sensitivity, the shortest delay, and the most pics per trigger. These cards were out since the first week of September and were loaded with pics so I’m bound to get a good one here and there. 

I have 4 cards to go through yet, two of them have about 4500 pics, and the one I put on an annual scrape site has 7600 pics. I glanced through that one already, seems to be very few empty pics. What a pain to go through, but fun to get some good ones.

I’ve never been a trapper (although interested some day) but I imagine it sort of feels like checking your trap line. Never know what’s on there!

I have a separate folder on my PC for each year for all of my saved pics and I’ve got photos back to the old film trail camera days. Back to around 2004 or 2005 I think. All taken here and cams have always been left out year round. 

• Like 2