Can't find your knife ?

fasteddie

Have you ever laid your knife down when field dressing and then wasted time looking for it . I have but not anymore .

I carry a few of the red plastic flags that they have by the door at Lowes / Home depot and have them with my surgical gloves .I place one of the plastic flags on the ground and whenever it is necessary to put the blade down , I place it on the red plastic .

My SIL's ex-boyfriend lost his Case Knife one time and I had to take my metal detector down to find it ( under the gut pile ) .

I check every gut pile I come across.knives, watches, find all kinds of lost stuff, I often can find the owner.

As a knife nut and collector, I have at least two folders on me and often a fixed blade,then the car always has one or two........

One can also buy good knives with orange handles ! If one thinks about it camo knives and dark colors such as brown may be better for selling more knives then hunting use.

Edited by Larry302

• 4 weeks later...