Loading deer into a suv or car video

Hunter007

While there are tons of hunting videos on YouTube  almost none show loading deer into suv or cars   , Just something different . Fast forward to 2:50 .

She should have brought a tarp you wrap  the deer up in a tarp like it's a bodybag basically to keep blood and ticks from getting in your trunk  or else getting it on your roof  is best .

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1

Subaru?!?
Plastic is definitely needed for the blood but that won’t prevent the ticks from dropping and finding a new home. I love the carrier this year for the three that I had to transport. I even left the last deer on site to run home to get it. In the past I would just throw it in the trunk but not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a buddy put a buck in the trunk of a little Suzuki.  Hr or so later he goes to get it out, and the thing stiffened up and he had one hell of a time getting him out of there. Lol. 

Lady did good getting her loaded up. 

Edited by mowin

crappyice: what carrier are you using? I need one and am looking at a few options.

Subaru?!?
Plastic is definitely needed for the blood but that won’t prevent the ticks from dropping and finding a new home. I love the carrier this year for the three that I had to transport. I even left the last deer on site to run home to get it. In the past I would just throw it in the trunk but not worth it

I’m not sure the brand but my dad loves his. Easy to attach to back of Honda CRV during hunting Season.

2e05986d0b6a5fd958cc1d8cbc0ea058.plist33debba50f6093b5ddc17d65fccbfc46.jpgc8059a761278ba83720f1f4f0b82f8fa.plistd196a335edd104f35be83921dad4a7d5.jpg

7 hours ago, crappyice said:

Subaru?!?

You wrap the deer up like a burrito with the tarp and then tie  ropes on the ends before you put it in the vehicle  tie it up and take the deer out still wrapped in the tarp  , keeps  everything in there  ticks  blood whatever . 

20191125_071404.jpg

Edited by Hunter007