Code Red

fasteddie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The makers of Code Blue make Code Red. Has been around since 2009. Code blue has takened off in the market place, but Code Red doesn't seem to be very popular. I have never used it but, some friends say it's as good as Code Blue, what ever that means. BP has a 2 oz bottle for $6. What is it in Dicks?

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

I ordered the Code Red Doe Estrous and it's been sitting in my closet for a couple of weeks now. Bored while watching the Packers/Saints game, I decided to open it up and take a whiff. Good mother of God! That thing hit me like a can of mace! This is my first experience so I don't know if that's what all scents suppose to be like but I'm just saying you guys are suppose to warn me about this stuff. Like say "Hey...do not open a bottle of doe urine and stick it by your nose and inhale." Just saying...

I ordered the Code Red Doe Estrous and it's been sitting in my closet for a couple of weeks now. Bored while watching the Packers/Saints game, I decided to open it up and take a whiff. Good mother of God! That thing hit me like a can of mace! This is my first experience so I don't know if that's what all scents suppose to be like but I'm just saying you guys are suppose to warn me about this stuff. Like say "Hey...do not open a bottle of doe urine and stick it by your nose and inhale." Just saying...

Usually Rednecks do that around a campfire after a couple beers ! It's Pee / Urine , why would you want to smell it ? Just don't spill any on you ........

Right next to the eggs, I'm sure the GF/Wife will love that :) - If you do, make sure you double zip lock that bottle...

I saran wrapped it and hid it behind the bottle of mayo. I'll just quilt trip her by telling her how fatten mayo is. She'll never find it.

Edited by Elmo

Never heard about it, I use code blue scent and like it.

Here I am quoting myself. Well I placed an order at Sportsmans warehouse and it came last night. When I opened the package there was a bottle of code red!

Boy do I feel stupid. Brain fart! Let you know how I like it, at least I don't snort it! lol Elmo

Come on Elmo, if you want to be a part of the club you need to put a drop on your tounge. Consider it a hazing into the hunting fraternity, you gotta do it.....

I tripple dog dare you!!!

Momma said not to get peer-pressured into doing drugs.