007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

On 12/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, grampy said:

One thing airdale is NOT, is a troll! He has added much to this forum, and I've learned a bunch from him!

He is entitled to his opinion, that this crap has gone on long enough. I myself have contributed to the s---storm that was stormy. And I'm glad he's gone. But ganging up on a good member because he has a different opinion from the majority, is s--- too! And serves no purpose.

Off season came fast this year. We gotta get outside and do something!

And I'm in no way slamming you FSW. As my opinion is, you add much to this forum too. Especially lately!!!

And all this is just MY opinion. No one needs to agree with it. As my pot and kettle are just as black as everyone else's.

hate to dig up old and buried wounds, but what you guys call ganging up is not ganging up. Every once in a while there is a quick back and forth on this site between members and several white knights pop up out of nowhere to defend someone who doesn't need it. airedale posted a few of the same pics. 1 or 2 members tell him he's being a hypocrite, we quickly move on to discussing our preference in woman and it's no harm no foul for anyone.

but then you come in to defend the guys credibility? Like it's not a big deal grampy, there wasn't a vote on airedale's status or anything that needed defending. Sometimes it's the gang mentality that stormy disliked so much that just makes these things bigger and worse than they are.

Merry Christmas everyone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

hate to dig up old and buried wounds, but what you guys call ganging up is not ganging up. Every once in a while there is a quick back and forth on this site between members and several white knights pop up out of nowhere to defend someone who doesn't need it. airedale posted a few of the same pics. 1 or 2 members tell him he's being a hypocrite, we quickly move on to discussing our preference in woman and it's no harm no foul for anyone.

but then you come in to defend the guys credibility? Like it's not a big deal grampy, there wasn't a vote on airedale's status or anything that needed defending. Sometimes it's the gang mentality that stormy disliked so much that just makes these things bigger and worse than they are.

Merry Christmas everyone

As you well know Belo, I will perhaps, too quickly sometimes...... always jump in to defend anyone who I like. Warranted or unwarranted. I do it here, and in real life too. Call it a virtue, or a flaw, of my personality......idk.

Just for the record Belo, I'd defend you too man.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, grampy said:

As you well know Belo, I will perhaps, too quickly sometimes...... always jump in to defend anyone who I like. Warranted or unwarranted. I do it here, and in real life too. Call it a virtue, or a flaw, of my personality......idk.

Just for the record Belo, I'd defend you too man.

Merry Christmas.

Well if he doesn't finally come to the banquet this Year, count me out. I am not defending him...lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Well if he doesn't finally come to the banquet this Year, count me out. I am not defending him...lol

Ha , he lives minutes from Moog and I , I’d even let him ride shotgun ! 

• Like 2