007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

I just tuned in here after writing a Lengthy ( How To) in the Region 3 Forum.  I remember a rough beginning from the large Clique early on in 2014. A few wrote that, I was a ( Blogger) and never hunted. Good thing for me that, I took ( Throw away) Kodak one use Cameras on all of my Pheasant+ Turkey Hunts. I could back up my Talk. If, I could do anything different from the beginning- 2014-- I would not have used my full real name as my username like Mike Rossi also and should never have revealed how many Turkeys, I took in only 26 Seasons on Pressured Lands and only 3 fruitless Private Land Hunts.
That WAS pretty funny when you used your real name

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I bet he's retired

being retired doesn't mean you should have all the free time in the world either. I know my old man is constantly active as I plan to be some day. The second you "give up", your body isn't too far behind.

3 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I just tuned in here after writing a Lengthy ( How To) in the Region 3 Forum.  I remember a rough beginning from the large Clique early on in 2014. A few wrote that, I was a ( Blogger) and never hunted. Good thing for me that, I took ( Throw away) Kodak one use Cameras on all of my Pheasant+ Turkey Hunts. I could back up my Talk. If, I could do anything different from the beginning- 2014-- I would not have used my full real name as my username like Mike Rossi also and should never have revealed how many Turkeys, I took in only 26 Seasons on Pressured Lands and only 3 fruitless Private Land Hunts.

I've been her since 2012. Not much has changed and it's not very different from other boards I'm on. It's just that this board is a little smaller and has taken on a little bit of a hunting camp culture. I haven't had a chance to go to Buffalo for GTG, but would try and do one in Rochester some day. It doesn't really bother me that I don't have intimate relationships with some of the members here. Your constant objection to the click makes you come off like one of the unpopular kids from high school who hates the popular kids for no other reason than that they're popular. Give it a rest, we'll all be interested in turkeys in March, just because you're not getting a ton of replies or likes to your writeups doesn't mean they're not valuable and we're not enjoying them. It's just not in season.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Does he really live in an area with 50k taxes? That much you should be able to confirm without giving any PII away. But given the fact he has a T-Mobile phone I'd say definitely not. Nobody with any kind of money uses T-Mobile its too crappy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No, his taxes are not anywhere near 50k

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, crappyice said:

With deer now closed in WNY WNYBUCKHUNTER can pursue the next game...trolls! Thank you

Lets not rule out drug/alcohol abuse for this Stormy fellow. Late night ramblings are often aided by some elixir from what I’ve heard! If that’s the case, I do hope he gets some help (just not here!) cause that boy feel hard off the wagon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im semi-newly single, trolls are not actually the targets of my choice right now lol.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

This actually makes me feel sorry for the guy as much as I like to avoid his posts and cluttering up of the threads.  Its really sad.

Yeah, this.  As somebody who may have wasted 5 years or so of his life on an unmentionable online game, dealt with people like this pretty frequently. 

It always reminds me of an interview Kevin Smith gave.  He used to get really worked up about trolls on the internets.  Then one of them told him in a private email, he didn't have anything against him.  But going on the internet and jerking people's chains is the only thing that kept from climbing a tower and shooting people.  Seems like Stormy is one of those guys.

7 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Yep

Thank you!

007 can officially go ef himself....

He PMed me explaining how he has a bionic arm, etc...I highly doubt that, but what a scumbag to make up BS like that.  You have A LOT of service men coming home missing all sorts of limbs, etc and here Storm makes up some phony story to see where it goes.  

thats the mentality we are dealing with.

Thank you WNY, I appreciate it.

292A5A43-79B5-4BB1-97C0-E46FB78A3FB3.png

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I should have listened to Patti-- LOL!  I GUARANTEE, I am still behind most here as far as the Internet goes. Even FastEddie wrote to me--- it shows how little you know!  I don't even know what ( ip) is in regards to a cell phone.  But no one reads close to 2,000 books without amassing some knowledge-- so, I am catching on. Patti also did not like Odysseus. 

IP is an address assigned to any device that connects to a network. Cell phones, computers, TVs, routers, anything that connects to any type of network has them. They can be set statically, but most are dynamic and will change. Theres something else called a MAC address, which is embedded to the hardware (network card), and that does not change. You can track a device down by its MAC address pretty easily if you know what its connecting to. There are ways to make yourself anonymous on the internet, but it takes alot of knowledge to completely hide your tracks. For the average Joe, the internet is not anonymous in any way, which is something most people just dont understand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Thank you!

He PMed me explaining how he has a bionic arm, etc...I highly doubt that, but what a scumbag to make up BS like that.  You have A LOT of service men coming home missing all sorts of limbs, etc and here Storm makes up some phony story to see where it goes.  

I have no words.

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I have no words.

None needed/expected, just further proving to you all the mentality of Storm.

Although, I should have had a bulb light up at 1.5 pounds of titanium...honestly, kangaroo tendon I am like whatever, who knows anymore with medical.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Thank you!

that is just messed up - something is wrong with this guy. Wow.  Glad you brought this up.  Wow ,  Kinda figured but still.  I stayed away from him as much as possible - glad i did.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

that is just messed up - something is wrong with this guy. Wow.  Glad you brought this up.  Wow ,  Kinda figured but still.  I stayed away from him as much as possible - glad i did.  

I had my share of debates with the man, but honestly, I never poked him without being 200% certain that I had facts to present.  I always tried to end a conversation with him positively, and it did seem as if he respected me all along.  Oh well, proof of character in that screenshot, and please note the “started conversation”. It is, what it is...

You did the right thing.

24 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Thank you!

I got a creepy PM from him too.

Asking if I knew of any rattlesnake dens. And that he had lots of venomous snake stories from when he lived in Brazil.

For this whacked out individual, to insinuate he had a prosthetic arm to you, shows just how totally off the wall this person/troll is. 

Along with all the different names he had. Talking about himself in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th tense.....that he thought no one else would be smart enough to catch on to. 

I say eff em too. Glad he's gone!

• Like 4

At this point can we all agree he is mentally unstable.

As adults we should just let it go and hope he seeks help at some point.

The mental health issues in our country are as rampant and unchecked as they are due to lack of recognition and the polarizing effects one faces once they acknowledge they're "a little off".

We can all trust in our mods ability to keep him  out of our hair.

Adding fuel to the fire helps no one and simply encourages him to come back under another alias as he clearly wants skin in the game.

Would love to see this s*** show locked up and lost to the archives of the forum.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

Thank you!

I gotta say that’s just wrong on so many levels. Man this guy who ever he is , is just truly pathetic.