007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

at least the guy hunted and talked about it. A troll only posts stuff to get a rile out of people. Papist believed in the stuff he posted. But the volume and bigotry behind some of it was a little much.
I really do sometimes wonder where papist actually taught. He was an interesting character and did shoot some nice deer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So after some digging, I discovered who "Storm" really is. It all goes back to someone I banned 3 years ago, that went by the handle "LJC". Since I banned him, he has come back with at least 10 different account names. All of them have been banned either in the past, or I did it just now. Since I banned his username called "Hunter007", there have been a minimum of 5 new usernames created by him.

So, LJC, or Storm914, or Hunter007, or Deerstalker, or Phoenix1, or 10point, or whatever youd like to call yourself today, I am actively searching you out on this board, I have gathered all of your IPs, even the ones from your T-Mobile cell phone. I have your name, address, phone number, all of it. Keep playing games bud, the internet is not anonymous, and I am better at this than you.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

So after some digging, I discovered who "Storm" really is. It all goes back to someone I banned 3 years ago, that went by the handle "LJC". Since I banned him, he has come back with at least 10 different account names. All of them have been banned either in the past, or I did it just now. Since I banned his username called "Hunter007", there have been a minimum of 5 new usernames created by him.

So, LJC, or Storm914, or Hunter007, or Deerstalker, or Phoenix1, or 10point, or whatever youd like to call yourself today, I am actively searching you out on this board, I have gathered all of your IPs, even the ones from your T-Mobile cell phone. I have your name, address, phone number, all of it. Keep playing games bud, the internet is not anonymous, and I am better at this than you.

If I was a lady I would have just swooned.  But Im in IT so you're speaking my language.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

If I was a lady I would have just swooned.  But Im in IT so you're speaking my language.  

LOL, Im in IT also, part of my job is security, so I have tools at my disposal for this very type of thing, and Im damn good at it. Maybe Ill send one of those prank gift things to him, just so he gets that Im not BSing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Great work!! 

Thank you for that I just laughed out loud In my truck... I gotta say there are a few of us SENY guys who are very curious which town this 50k a year property tax guy actually lives in... the @The Jerkman and I were actually talking about it this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Thank you for that I just laughed out loud In my truck... I gotta say there are a few of us SENY guys who are very curious which town this 50k a year property tax guy actually lives in... the @The Jerkman and I were actually talking about it this morning

Probably his mom’s basement....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

That's awesome WNY - glad you're one of the good guys!

19 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

The mod with the mostest! The troll patrol! 

Thanks for your time John. Much appreciated!

• Like 1

LOL, Im in IT also, part of my job is security, so I have tools at my disposal for this very type of thing, and Im damn good at it. Maybe Ill send one of those prank gift things to him, just so he gets that Im not BSing.
Does he really live in an area with 50k taxes? That much you should be able to confirm without giving any PII away. But given the fact he has a T-Mobile phone I'd say definitely not. Nobody with any kind of money uses T-Mobile its too crappy

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Does he really live in an area with 50k taxes? That much you should be able to confirm without giving any PII away. But given the fact he has a T-Mobile phone I'd say definitely not. Nobody with any kind of money uses T-Mobile its too crappy

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

He has said the following a few times:

"I live in the Rye Harrison mamaroneck eastchester scarsdale area"

I don't doubt the high taxes. He also said he meant $50K combined on more than 1 property. I think he's just bored and gets a thrill from messing with people.

23 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Nice.  I do more dba and server admin work, but I'm aware of the things you speak.  Cheers to a fellow edumucated redneck :drinks: 

With deer now closed in WNY WNYBUCKHUNTER can pursue the next game...trolls! Thank you

Lets not rule out drug/alcohol abuse for this Stormy fellow. Late night ramblings are often aided by some elixir from what I’ve heard! If that’s the case, I do hope he gets some help (just not here!) cause that boy feel hard off the wagon

• Like 2

I don't doubt the high taxes. He also said he meant $50K combined on more than 1 property. I think he's just bored and gets a thrill from messing with people.
No shot does he have float if he's using T-Mobile that's about as rock bottom as one can get

25 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

yeah there was some comment about a summer home? Generally speaking, affluent busy people don't have time to troll and lie. Those that lie and pretend are generally miserable people who wish they lived a different life. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

yeah there was some comment about a summer home? Generally speaking, affluent busy people don't have time to troll and lie. Those that lie and pretend are generally miserable people who wish they lived a different life. 

I bet he's retired

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

This actually makes me feel sorry for the guy as much as I like to avoid his posts and cluttering up of the threads.  Its really sad.

• Like 4