Foxpro Fox and Coyote Calls

Great topic.....I was just going to post something similar...but this one looks to be covering my question.
We didn't let our calls run that long last night ......but we were also getting used to a new to my foxpro inferno.
My buddy was running the call and didn't realize there was a send button so for the first 1/2hr he kept hitting mute and unmute. He couldn't figure out why the sound didn't match the one highlighted on the remote until I informed him there was a "send" button.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread. gonna pull the trigger on a FoxPro call soon. always had yotes where we hunt at my inlaws but I think they're getting out of hand. killed my first one ever on opening day of rifle season this year but we've been getting lots of trail cam pics of them and less deer. saw some nice bucks but only saw 1 doe the whole season there and that's not normal. I'm thinking they're putting a hurtin on fawns. went down on Christmas eve and almost hit one on the road 100 yards from they're driveway and heard a whole bunch of howling while walking the dog that evening. I have no experience predator hunting but I think it's time to learn. looks fun too