Another Region 9 GTG

Lawdwaz

This afternoon The_Real_TCIII and two of his brothers were going to The Griffon Pub for a beers.  My wife and I (her not pictured) showed up along with Goosifer and turkeyfeathers to partake in the brews.  We had a very nice chat and watched some football.  Next week a bunch of guys are going down to the other side of the state for a GTG in southeastern NY, I'm not sure if the DEC even gives that end of the state a Region Number?  I'm sure they'll have a grand time........

hsdFOsB.png

• Like 13

Good times boys. Thanks.  Special game burger of the day was venison so that was fitting.  They were out of wooly mammoth, unicorn and Sasquatch according to the server. I’ve had yak , ostrich, water buffalo , elk and kangaroo as the special before. But venison with a few of my good hunting friends was perfect. What a great burger indeed. Onion straws , goat cheese , fried jalapeños and get these tomato slices off fast. Other half green city IPA or two   And can’t post pics as always could nor converted to jpeg as saying format too large. Ugh 

• Like 3

The whole state is a toilet bowl. Your end tends to be a floater though

I couldn’t disagree more. I hate when people complain about where they live. You only live once. If you don’t like it, move somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I couldn’t disagree more. I hate when people complain about where they live. You only live once. If you don’t like it, move somewhere else.

I actually love living where I do and what this state offers for the outdoors etc . It’s the politicians that ruin it for me. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

Loading toys is that code word for taking pictures of their license plates for your master plan

emoji6.png

I was literally next door at my son's birthday party LOL. My wife was in the picture too but she has a nasty black eye from archer slamming his head into face the other day ,she would kill me if I put that picture online.LoL

20200105_213324.jpg

• Like 6