Corona Virus Thread

9 hours ago, Elmo said:

My cousin flew back from Chicago at the end of June.  Shortly there after, her mom got COVID and then less than a week later my her dad (my uncle) got COVID.  They didn't have to be hospitalized even though my uncle would be considered high risk (62 and mild diabetes).  This past Thursday (about 3 weeks later), my uncle suffered a stroke.  The bleeding has stopped so the doctors don't feed surgery is necessary.  So far he hasn't shown the ability to move his right arm or right leg but we won't know fully until the blood is re-adsorbed.  He's sedated this whole time.  Tracing as far back as my great great grandparents on either side, not a single one of us ever had a stroke.  (Cancer is our preferred drink apparently)  My uncle is the first.  Not saying it's COVID induced but one has to wonder.

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope your uncle makes a full recovery. 

There are well documented vascular effects from covid so I wouldn’t at all be surprised if this stroke was evoked by covid.  We talk a lot about Covid fatalities, for good reason, but a good chunk of the 6 million infected Americans will see enduring or chronic symptoms

• Like 1

49% of American voters are retarded? 80-90% of this forum (conservative estimate) are retarded? His ”base” are people who voted for him.
Yikes, that’s a lot of retarded people!

Just because someone voted for him does not make them part of his base..

Let me ask you this, what business does any piece of poor white trash have voting republican?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother tested negative today. He flew back from Vacation in California and needed to get tested to resume work at a hospital. He said flying was great. Both JFK and LAX were quieter than normal, same with traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Let me ask you this, what business does any piece of poor white trash have voting republican?

Idk what business do you have voting for him?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 hour ago, Chef said:

So what would be his base the people that fly his flags and have his bumper stickers like the people in another thread on this forum or just a yard sign? I do not fly his flags or has his stickers or yard sign. But you nor Joe Biden have make a decent argument for voting against him. See I am in the camp that we could do better than Trump but he is 100 times better than Biden. So if his base is “white trash” what is Biden’s base? Pedos, Racist, People with dementia Or just people that just hate trump?

So what would be his base the people that fly his flags and have his bumper stickers like the people in another thread on this forum or just a yard sign? I do not fly his flags or has his stickers or yard sign. But you nor Joe Biden have make a decent argument for voting against him. See I am in the camp that we could do better than Trump but he is 100 times better than Biden. So if his base is “white trash” what is Biden’s base? Pedos, Racist, People with dementia Or just people that just hate trump?

Biden doesn’t re tweet shit like this

https://slate.com/technology/2020/09/94-percent-covid19-deaths-not-caused-by-something-else.html

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

https://slate.com/technology/2020/09/94-percent-covid19-deaths-not-caused-by-something-else.html

I have not seen the Re tweet as It has been erased. And depending how it was worded it could have been correct and at the same time misleading. But sure as shit Biden won’t tweet anything he could barely read the telepromtor in the speech you said was so great earlier. But again what in your opinion is Biden’s base. Would you like me to post up the dumb stuff, racist stuff, weird with kids stuff that Biden has done in his career as a politician or could you just answer the question about his base without orange man bad. I hope you sell food a lot better then you sell your candidate.

25 minutes ago, Chef said:

And you never addressed what makes people trumps base I would like to know if you think we are on a forum with retarded people. As you seem to really have a issue with Trump and retarded people.

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

A good number of Republicans have jumped ship. Whatever remaining constituency makes up his base is clearly not a very clever group of folks. Many are fear driven. But fear of something that isn’t real. Fear of whatever fantasy their daily meme feed tells they should be scared of. 

See that is where we disagree every Republican that dislikes trump is a career politician he is bringing in a lot of young republican representatives in as is the Democratic Party but I like the younger conservative people that theRepublican Party is bring in not the squad the Democratic Party has brought in. And there seems to be ship jumpers on both sides. I do not get my news from memes but do get a laugh sometimes. I think the people voting in people pushing the far left ideals is not very clever but we will see in November. 

22 minutes ago, Chef said:

No I’m saying poor white people who live off the system.

So according to you these folks are White Trash and are Trump supporters. 

Now may I ask what disparaging name do you hang on folks of color that live off the system and whom do they vote for?

Al

So according to you these folks are White Trash and are Trump supporters. 
Now may I ask what disparaging name do you hang on folks of color that live off the system and whom do they vote for?
Al

My point is no poor uneducated person has any business voting republican

So you have decreed all the "trash" as you refer them to be, and not to be "racist" against white folks no matter their color must vote for Democrats?

By the way I would like to add this sounds like a Biden slogan!

"You Ain't Trash Unless You Vote For Me"!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

My point is no poor uneducated person has any business voting republican

Why wouldn't they? Republicans offer opportunity. The Democrat agenda is to offer a system that encourages dependence on government handouts. Free, free, free. That's not a Republican thing, is it?

• Like 2