Just Ordered My New BOW!!

Geno C

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

It made 700rwhp on E85 before i maxed the injectors... lol Fun car, its just time to close that chapter of my life and move on to the next. Im smart when it comes to the market of things so ill have my eye out on the next investment.

7oo horses at the rear wheels?? Really? NOT calling you a liar or doubting you, but that's AWESOME power from such a small motor. Combine that power with a light car like the Supra and MAN that must have been a wild ride!!

7oo horses at the rear wheels?? Really? NOT calling you a liar or doubting you, but that's AWESOME power from such a small motor. Combine that power with a light car like the Supra and MAN that must have been a wild ride!!

lol everyone thinks Supras are light cars. They weigh in at 3800lbs plus driver. Its an Inline 6 motor guys make 1000 hp on stock head stock block, built they make 1300 all day. Very fun cars, they broke the mold when they made the Supra. I would have made 800rwhp and yes thats to the tire, if i didnt max out my injectors. ill post some vids, i dont have any vids at 700hp only cause i didnt get around to getting any. i do have vids of my dyno session on my iphone tho that shows 700

Heres some pics from my cell phone. ill take better ones... i shot about 10 arrows after work, did some sight adjusting. This was at 20 yards and we have heavy winds right now so not bad with the new bow!! these arrows hit so hard! crazy penetration. And the bow is quiet and VERY FAST!

post-252-0-36191500-1318454686_thumb.jpg

post-252-0-57625300-1318454694_thumb.jpg

post-252-0-86632700-1318454702_thumb.jpg

post-252-0-05944100-1318454711_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geno C

Looks good!

What poundage & arrow weight are you running? I took my chronograph over to a guys house who just got a Z7. He was wondering how fast it was. Clocked it at 247fps.

MY BT Guardian went out at 250fps and another guy was shooting 289fps with his Elite. I'm not sure of the other guys arrow weights but mine go 418 grains.

Good luck!!

Looks good!

What poundage & arrow weight are you running? I took my chronograph over to a guys house who just got a Z7. He was wondering how fast it was. Clocked it at 247fps.

MY BT Guardian went out at 250fps and another guy was shooting 289fps with his Elite. I'm not sure of the other guys arrow weights but mine go 418 grains.

Good luck!!

well i loose alot by shooting a 27" draw but i shot it through the cronny last night

setup:

MR5

71lbs

Easton axis 340 (400 grains with tip)

305 fps

this thing is FAST. i want to verify on another crony but it feels faster. or maybe i was hoping for more lol