Feedback on the site - Any problems?

HuntingNY

using the taptalk app on my iPhone 5, I haven't been able to post pictures for a while. Says "your forum has disabled image sharing on this app"

Cuse...try going into "Settings" then "Privacy" then "Photos" and then make sure Tapatalk is "On".  If it is "on" then I don't know what the problem would be.  I'm just taking a guess here.

Not a biggie:

I do use the "like" feature, but I haven't used it yet today and when I tried I get

"You have reached your quota of positive likes for the day"

Two questions:

1) why would I reach the quota for today when I haven't used the function today?
2) The  phrase "positive likes" would imply that there is a "negative like" function, but I don't see it?   <just kidding, but it'd be a good function! :D >

Not a biggie:

I do use the "like" feature, but I haven't used it yet today and when I tried I get

"You have reached your quota of positive likes for the day"

Two questions:

1) why would I reach the quota for today when I haven't used the function today?

2) The  phrase "positive likes" would imply that there is a "negative like" function, but I don't see it?   <just kidding, but it'd be a good function! :D >

There is a way to do a Karma system that has positive and negative, however we didn't enable it :)

Thats odd about your like quota... I'll have to check into it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use the app and when I go back to read previous pages on a thread sometimes it will say post number 7 on page one buy the first post on page 2 will be number 21

Mine does that too, try the refresh button on the bottom. It reloads and shows all the posts. At least it does for me.

Just testin

Can no longer paste text or links, and when links are typed in they do not work.

Fort Drum Weather Cam : http://weather.weatherbug.com/NY/Fort%20Drum-weather/weather-cams/local-cams.html

The Eastern U.S. will be slammed with another concoction of snow and rain as another coastal storm jumps up the Atlantic Seaboard. Elsewhere, high pressure will dominate across much of the West and Rockies.
Saturday:
It will feel like winter across the Northeast and Midwest on Saturday as more snowfall adds another layer to the snow cover. The Northeast and Great Lakes will see the brunt of the storm, with heavy snow making for very slick and slippery roadways. Snow showers will extend into the Northern Plains as well, accompanied by a blast of single-digit temperatures. Temperatures will plummet downwards as well, with single-digits seen across the Upper Midwest and extreme Northeast, while 10s and 20s keep the rest of New England and the Midwest bundled up in a few layers.
Further south, snow will taper off to a deluge of rain as temperatures warm up above freezing. The southern Ohio Valley and Mid-Atlantic will see an icy mix that could cause a few trouble spots while the Tennessee Valley and Southeast are soaked in widespread showers. Highs will range from the 40s and 50s in the Mid-Atlantic to the 60s and 70s in the Southeast. Florida will be the warm-spot of the U.S. with temperatures rising into the 80s.
Another ordinary round of mountain snow will blanket the peaks of the Northern Rockies while the Pacific Northwest sees a few afternoon showers. The rest of the U.S. will be dominated by clear skies and refreshing temperatures. The Rockies, Intermountain West and Central Plains will stay fairly chilly with highs in the 30s and 40s while the Southern Plains and Pacific Northwest stay a little warmer in the 50s. The West Coast and Southwest will have perfect outdoor weather, with sunny skies and temperatures in the upper 60s and 70s.
Sunday:
Sunday's weather will be identical to Saturday's as the low pressure causing ruckus in the Eastern U.S. begins to move offshore. The Northeast and Midwest will continue to see another bout of snow that will keep most residents snowed in and huddled up indoors. Temperatures won't warm up too much with highs in the single-digits, 10s and 20s spreading from the Upper Midwest to the Northeast.
Dreary weather in the Southeast won't ease either as rain moves out of the Tennessee Valley and soaks the Southeast from North Carolina to northern Florida. Florida will see another warm day with highs in the 80s, dropping down into the 60s and 70s in the northern corridors of the Southeast.
Other than mountain snow in the Northern Rockies and typical autumn showers in the Pacific Northwest, the remainder of the U.S. will see another sun-filled day. Temperatures will be in the 30s across the Northern Rockies, 40s in the Pacific Northwest, Intermountain West and Central Plains and the 50s in the Southern Plains. The West Coast will luck out again with optimal outdoor highs in the 70s.