Is this October

Dom

Hello this weather is nuts feels more like Aug than Oct damn flys and bees just drove me crazy today did get 1 hen this morning braught to the truck and put in cooler then tryed for some pheasants no luck on them just way to warm to even be out this afternoon guess im going to start mulching some leaves

This is great ,,,,picnic at Mendon ponds....lots of work done first....refreshened scrapes...3 getting hit and two new ones showed up along my made scrape line...keep them down now and then a nice cool down for end of week to get them up and moving Saturday...lets hope forecast is right

yup another shty day way to friggin warm did see some does first thing about 7 only 36 yrds from my stand so it wasnt total waste to day any one anoyed by the bees they sure are psing me off hard to stay still when you are swarmed with them must be the apples that they are after hope next sat is not like this i will have to set some where else that will suck