Just a Reminder

firehunter48

Just a little reminder for everyone to stay safe while in the woods and/or shooting. I have no idea how this happened. i found the pic on a facebook page of a friend.

Also reminding everyone to make sure that they all have adequate first aid supplies and equipment at the camp or in the truck while they are in the woods. As much as nobody on here wants to see any hunter get hurt, they are called accidents for a reason, so stay sharp

post-999-0-85113700-1318954264_thumb.jpg

Looks like the arrow was too short and came off of the back of the rest. Either that or it blew up when he released it.

Its always a good idea to make sure you twist your carbon arrows and listen for any crunching sounds. If you hear that, its time to throw that one away. Also, look for nicks or cracks.

Looks like the arrow was too short and came off of the back of the rest. Either that or it blew up when he released it.

Its always a good idea to make sure you twist your carbon arrows and listen for any crunching sounds. If you hear that, its time to throw that one away. Also, look for nicks or cracks.

Good call.... I haven't heard that before but will do from now on.

Edited by kpshaw

You hit it on the head from the story I red. He was at a bow shop the artical said bass pro and the guy who was helping him gave him a arrow that was two short. Goes to show you anything can happen anywhere specailly when you are least expecting it. I geuss it was his first bow too.

You hit it on the head from the story I red. He was at a bow shop the artical said bass pro and the guy who was helping him gave him a arrow that was two short. Goes to show you anything can happen anywhere specailly when you are least expecting it. I geuss it was his first bow too.

Damn.Thats a lawsuit.The guy is supposed to be a professional that helps you there.If he does that misshap he could do worse misshaps also.

On the other hand that has to HURT LIKE A B....

If the employee gave him an arrow too short can you say "lawsuit". Wow looks like a few of us chimed about the same time.

Just about makes you sick to look at that pic. OUCH!!!

Edited by nybuckboy