Decent buck down in Madison Co.

5.9cummins

Nyantler- he is a high 140s 8 at least. When you add in double-split brows and a couple kickers off the G2s, he should be knocking 160. Man, what a nice buck for anywehere in the U.S., let alone NY.

Maybe gross yes...I'm thinking 150 + gross.. anyway.. that is a terrific buck.. he has all the bells and whistles.. what a deer!!

if anybody shoots a buck like that, they take many many pictures....lets see some of those and then and only then am I a believer.

I have seen pictures with the guy who shot it in them. It is a legit Madison County NY buck from opening weekend of bow. Two guys I work with know the hunter personally. I don't know the fellow so I don't think it's my place to put his pic up on the Interweb, but I trust the person who told/showed me about it.

I have seen pictures with the guy who shot it in them. It is a legit Madison County NY buck from opening weekend of bow. Two guys I work with know the hunter personally. I don't know the fellow so I don't think it's my place to put his pic up on the Interweb, but I trust the person who told/showed me about it.

I dont think it really matters in this day and age.

My opinion is if you dont want something known dont post it or put pictures up. Between facebook, twitter, and sites like this stuff spreads fast.

I grew up just up on the hill from "almost smack dab in the center".

My opinion is this.

1- You're proud of a buck you shot so you post a bunch of pics on the internet and tell the story, etc.

OR

2- You dont want people knowing where you got it, etc. If thats the case, fine. I respect that. But then dont post 1 pic of a deer and 2 hands. Keep it to yourself.

Maybe I should post some pics of some nice bucks thats my friends shot but dont want to talk about. Stay Tuned....

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld