Finally

Karpteach

IM Sure the whole deer will be like veal my god that things ababy waste of a tag first deer or not !!!!!!!

Thanks for thinking of me Deaddeer. You are right it's all like veal. Thank god I do not take offence. It was my first and she looked bigger from a distance, when I shot Her she was thirty yards away. NO regrets here, no matter what anyone says off there soapbox platform.

Deerthug, the boutia (hind legs) are going on the souvla this weekend. Plenty of garlic, lemon and oregano.

Edited by Karpteach
  • Like 2

I didntd mean anything to be ofensive but i look @ alot of young deer that are shot way to earlie on this site with grown men so proud of kiling 4 pts, 65 in 8points small six pts ect

bottom line is this site should be called

murder anything that walks ny with all these smaller bucks being killed and this deer tops all thats posted off.

I personally dont hunt till mid November just so I dont shoot a a young buck

ever go to a deer butcher shop and just laugh @ 80% of the deer that are there? ther many 1 1/2 deer spikes 4 pts garbage 6pts what a joke the thing is if these big bad hunters would let those smaller bucks walk then / all of us would be shooting pope and young bucks left and right (for those who dont know what pope and young is its a buck killed with a bow that scores 130") again i didnt mean any sort of meaness @ all its just embarres me that these guys are ear to ear with smiles after shooting such immature animals hey honney im home I shot one it a 4 pt or its a fawn how ebarrsassing.

you might be lucky to get 30# of meat off that deer karpteach but hey its your 1st deer congrats on that a alittle advice on how to size up a deer LOoK AT THE SNOUT IF ITS SHORT AND STUBBY ITS YOUNG IF ITS A LONG SNOZE ITS A SHOOTER.

bash on me all yall want Im the type of guy who gives credit were its due and killing these young bucks and does your tag or not is a shame to all the hunters get some patience hunt mature deer let young ones walk and it will eventually come back to all of us we d all be able to shoot 120 " bucks if we all let the 50 60 70 inch ones go. AGAIN CONGRATS ONE YOUR FIRST DEER now start letting some walk bye ya so you can learn how to judge some of them

O theres a deer BANG mentallity not good IVE SEEN numurouse young bucks fawns and does in the 4 times i hunted let them all pass why because there young deer. If im hungry ill go buy some stip steak @ the butchers rather than shoot a immature deer. AGAIN KARP CONGRATS ON YOUR !1ST DEER

I didntd mean anything to be ofensive but i look @ alot of young deer that are shot way to earlie on this site with grown men so proud of kiling 4 pts, 65 in 8points small six pts ect

bottom line is this site should be called

murder anything that walks ny with all these smaller bucks being killed and this deer tops all thats posted off.

I personally dont hunt till mid November just so I dont shoot a a young buck

ever go to a deer butcher shop and just laugh @ 80% of the deer that are there? ther many 1 1/2 deer spikes 4 pts garbage 6pts what a joke the thing is if these big bad hunters would let those smaller bucks walk then / all of us would be shooting pope and young bucks left and right (for those who dont know what pope and young is its a buck killed with a bow that scores 130") again i didnt mean any sort of meaness @ all its just embarres me that these guys are ear to ear with smiles after shooting such immature animals hey honney im home I shot one it a 4 pt or its a fawn how ebarrsassing.

you might be lucky to get 30# of meat off that deer karpteach but hey its your 1st deer congrats on that a alittle advice on how to size up a deer LOoK AT THE SNOUT IF ITS SHORT AND STUBBY ITS YOUNG IF ITS A LONG SNOZE ITS A SHOOTER.

bash on me all yall want Im the type of guy who gives credit were its due and killing these young bucks and does your tag or not is a shame to all the hunters get some patience hunt mature deer let young ones walk and it will eventually come back to all of us we d all be able to shoot 120 " bucks if we all let the 50 60 70 inch ones go. AGAIN CONGRATS ONE YOUR FIRST DEER now start letting some walk bye ya so you can learn how to judge some of them

O theres a deer BANG mentallity not good IVE SEEN numurouse young bucks fawns and does in the 4 times i hunted let them all pass why because there young deer. If im hungry ill go buy some stip steak @ the butchers rather than shoot a immature deer. AGAIN KARP CONGRATS ON YOUR !1ST DEER

Oh my! And you think you're a "big bad hunter" just because you THINK you will have more chances at a pope & young buck if everyone lets the smaller ones walk?

Go hunt whatever you want to hunt for, and don't worry about the other guy. He had every right to shoot the deer that he did.

guys so far ive been called an idiot a moron and told i have problems also i cant type on a computer.

Thats MEAN!! I didnt call any one any of these thing s doewhacker as far as my typing i dont care im not typing a essay for a college course.

as far asProblems have none nock on wood and as far as me beeing a big bad hunter yall have no Idea I dont toot my own horn but ask a member on here mike sweet is his screen name hell tell ya.

Your right shoot what yall want but thats nys problem we potentially could have some off the best bucks around but a deer wont be a 3 yr old if we kill him @ 1 1/2 ya know what im saying.

If you read my post I congradulated karp 3 times i didnt call him a idiot or morron or illiterate ect.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL YOU GUYS BE SAFE OUT THERE. ITS ALMOST HERE ANY DAY SO GET READY. Hopefully this weekend well all see some good bucks on there feet. If any 1 took offense to what I typed I appolgize Hunt hard.

just read some of deadeers posts... WOW... id be real curious to see what a thophy hunters shoots since he passes all these deer, but i dont really care. I bet i passed more shooter bucks this weekend that just passed then hes seen all season. Just cause you pass deer doesnt make you superior to anyone else regardless the size of the deer. you cant eat horns... when you evolve as a hunter some tend to pass up deer, a true trophy is only in the eye of the beholder anyways. If hes happy with it thats all that matters. regardless of your wallmart theories there are plenty of guys in this state shooting monster deer. just cause they may be the ones passing smalls one doesnt mean their neighbors are...

The fact remains that this thread was started by someone who killed their first deer with a bow, and it was a clean kill. Didn't wound the deer, didn't have to wait hrs to recover it, didn't have to wait for it to expire, something to be proud of. I think he did a great job, actually better than most from what I have been reading on this site...then again that's the opinion of a gun hunter......lol. Congrats again Karp, enjoy the meat.

Thanks all for yor support. Mr. DeadDeer , I have hunted for over 32 years with a rifle and have harvested a crapload(thats some verbiage used by us WALMART hunters). I have hunted for a dozen+ years with a bow and this little doe was my prize. I'm grateful to god that you have NO problems. I think your social skills are much to be desired. Thank you for your congrats. You could have left the rest out, but, that would mean you would not be able to toot your own HORN. You do not need anybody else, you do a great job of tooting it yourself. It seems that there is an provocateur in every bunch.

I was taught that if you do not have a good thing to say keep it your self. I feel that is a lesson we all need to keep in mind. I'm sorry that my tasty doe does not meet your minimum requirement of 130 inches. She met mine and I'm grateful! I have always refused to give in to a bully, and my dear poster that's what you sound like. So fair winds and good hunting my friend. May you find a state to move to that has very few Wallmart hunters and a crapload of Pope and Young Bucks.

Edited by Karpteach
  • Like 2

Thanks all for yor support.

Mr. DeadDeer , I have hunted for over 32 years with a rifle and have harvested a crapload(thats a lot verbiage used by us WALMART hunters). I have hunted for a dozen+ years with a bow and this little doe was my prize.

I'm grateful to god that you have NO problems. I think your social skills are much to be desired. Thank you for your congrats. You could have left the rest out, but, that would mean you would not be able to toot your own HORN. You do not need anybody else you do a great job of tooting it yourself. It seems that there is an provocateur in very bunch. I was taught that if you do not have a good thing to say keep it your self. I feel that is a lesson we all need to keep in mind. I'm sorry that my tasty doe does not meet your minimum requirement of 130inches. She met mine and I'm grateful! I have always refused to give in to a bully, and my dear poster that's what you sound like. So fair winds and good hunting my friend. May you find a state to move to that has very few Wallmart hunters and a crapload of Pope and Young Bucks.

Bravo!