"Score that Buck!" (Game)

SteveNY

Okay, after reading another post here on the forums, it occurred to me that I have never scored my biggest buck (I mounted it because it was also my first buck).

What's your guess? I will score it this weekend. Person closest to the right number WINS! (Possible prize to the winner, I have to look at see what I have)

post-1556-0-47407100-1320780435_thumb.jp

post-1556-0-95926400-1320780438_thumb.jp

Ill take a stab at it although I have no clue how to score a buck properly, and certainly don't take it personal haha but ill say 47 "

I wont take any number personally, I have no idea what it will score myself. I know its not a big rack, but it was my first!

Thats hilarious! Come on down!

Yea, i have to take some greif on this one. After posting i realized i made a pretty foolish math error. Knew i shouldn't have waisted that money on college. Rather then re-posting my corrected guess, i'll just take the dumb ass comments on the chin. lol
  • Like 1

Yea, i have to take some greif on this one. After posting i realized i made a pretty foolish math error. Knew i shouldn't have waisted that money on college. Rather then re-posting my corrected guess, i'll just take the dumb ass comments on the chin. lol

As long as no one says 1" at the end of this thread, i'll let it slide.

For what it's worth going off the photo without a tape....

With all due respect, and my stupid mistaken guess doesn't leave me with much credibility but i think your quite a bit off with your circumferences. My little old ring finger has a 2 3/8 circ. Think that buck has a bit more than 1 inch.