Sighted in my 30-06 yesterday. Who else is ready for next weekend?

Deerthug

I got my 870 re-sighted in and ready to go last Wednesday. 2 1/2 inches high at 50, same at 100. Should put 0 at 150 with the SSTs. Not gonna mess with the handgun this year, havent sighted it in yet, will probably just upgrade the bases and scope for next season. All those deer that think coming into the field at 60 yards is funny are gonna get a surprise next week.

• Like 2

.30-06 - 30-30 amd Encore ML are all prep's and ready to go . I am headed for camp bright and early on Friday morning and hunting the opener theough the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Can't wait. This week will be packing and cooking to get ready for the week. First time in the 4 years we have had the land that everything up there is 100% ready for the season. Usually this Friday is a scurry to get stuff ready. Wood is all in, stands are all trimmed all done right down to the beds being made. Is it Thursday yet?

Good luck to everyone. Reception is spotty up there but I will try to check in to see all the great pics posted.