Going to be a bit warm Saturday.

First-light

It doesnt look so bad here, it will be cold in the morning and then warm up a bit, then cool down again in the evening. As long as its not windy, it will be great, all the guys walking in and out of the woods mid morning and afternoon should keep them moving a bit. As long as its not pouring Sunday, that will be fine. Next week its looking like it will be in the upper 30s to low 40s for highs. Should be great!

I wish it was going to be cooler and North winds. these south winds are really pissing me off because the manority of my best stands are setup for a north/west wind. We do deer drives at the place I am going for opener, so the wind does not really matter until you sit for the evening hunt. Maybe a biggun will be pushed to me like 3 years ago

Rain or shine or gloom of snow won't keep most of us home. I'll take 40-50 degrees. It could be 70 or 80.

Sounds like the old US Postal Service motto which I modified a bit - "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of snow stays these "hunters" from the swift completion of their "all day sits".