Baking Soda to wash hunting clothes?

loworange88

Yes baking soda works fine. It's all I've used for years, trick is not to use to much.

Bet the guys who need to justify the hundreds they spent on all that carbon jazz won't agree but how full is their freezer. Btw it also works to help kill oders in boots, but again a very light application.

Yes baking soda works fine. It's all I've used for years, trick is not to use to much.

Bet the guys who need to justify the hundreds they spent on all that carbon jazz won't agree but how full is their freezer. Btw it also works to help kill oders in boots, but again a very light application.

Freezers full, use scent-lok stuff, didn't really spend hundreds, and agree with ya'll 100%. Baking soda works great for a bunch of hunting applications..

Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could use baking soda in a front load HE washing machine to wash my hunting clothes. I searched around online but didnt really find any solid answers. I'm just being a cheap ass and not going out to buy unscented laundry soap.

Thanks.

We have had a front loader for three years and I wash my hunting clothes using baking soda with no problems. The thing about HE soap is it dosn't make a lot of suds. When wasting with baking soda there are no suds so you will be ok. I hope this helps.