One year later.

This is a picture from last night. 10 bucks all in a Whitetail Institute Vision plot. Last year is it was dirt. Still not in the greatest since I was late to get some Arrest on it, but definitely bringing in the deer. My current weed control is mowing and I'm battling smartweed and curly docs. It's bee n mowed twice this year. The clover is plentiful. 1793434325_DSC00199(2).thumb.JPG.3fdd5c89cf68b81e98b50bbd09b4bd3a.JPG

• Like 8

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

Looking ready for the season.  Got any trail cams up by that side of the field?  Ought to get some good pics.  

I do have several around the area. One on a vertical licking stick that has served as a street corner spot that gets great photos.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2020 at 10:46 PM, SpacemanSpiff said:

Those weeds are a pain in my ass. We spray constantly on my farm to kill them. 

i was trying to find something I could use on them that won't hurt the clover and other stuff I have in the field. Any ideas of something I can get in NY? I know Imox is the generic version of Whitetail Institute's Slay but that and the Slay I don't think I can get in NY.