Cancelled Aoudad Sheep Hunt for Sale

drlfc

I have had to cancel my September 13-16, 2020 sheep hunt in west Texas. Booked through Cabela’s World Wide Trophy Adventures. The guide is Jim Breck Bean of High West Outfitters..This hunt is worth $6,450. One on one guided hunt, fair chase, all meals and lodging included. Transportation to and from Midland, TX airport also included. You can go to the High West Outfitters website to check them out. PM me if you would like more info.

Edited by drlfc

Many hunts are cancelled this fall due to Corona. This is putting a real hurt on almost all outfitters around the world. alot of folks are just outright cancelling the hunt, but if possible you help them and yourselves out alot if you reschedule. We have been four years in planning a trip next spring to South Africa, and the small amount of money (by our standards) the locals get for their services is huge in getting them by. We are keeping our fingers crossed but are keeping our plans. We will reschedule if have to.

My trip to South Africa was supposed to be at the beginning of this month, but was canceled due to Covid.  I was just thankful to get a full refund for my airfare.  We have yet to reschedule and are waiting things out to see what the future holds.  One thing is for certain, the folks that get to go back out on the hunts right after they are allowed again are in for a treat with larger than normal animals due to the lack of hunting...

2 hours ago, Rack Attack said:

My trip to South Africa was supposed to be at the beginning of this month, but was canceled due to Covid.  I was just thankful to get a full refund for my airfare.  We have yet to reschedule and are waiting things out to see what the future holds.  One thing is for certain, the folks that get to go back out on the hunts right after they are allowed again are in for a treat with larger than normal animals due to the lack of hunting...

Have a smokin' deal for cape buffalo in Zimbabwe if they open up this year before the rains come. Won't be able to transit thru J' Berg/ Tambo; but can get there with Emirates I hope.

Fingers crossed.

Good luck OP on sale, tough to get full money on short term cancellations; I've bought a few.

• Like 1