Farewell HuntingNY.com

Rattler

Ya know... Now that I think about it....

Maybe being a Deputy around here wouldn't be so bad. Drop some warnings here and there, issue a small vacation from time to time. Stop the useless posting of the same video over and over again. Yeah, life would be good.

I'd bet at least 20 people would leave if I was a made a Mod here. LOL.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, left field said:

Maybe you guys don't spend that much time on the internet but this place is like Shangri La compared to nearly every other board out there. It doesn't need more moderation.

i've seen far worse and i've seen better. Honestly though the best boards I visit do not allow religious, political, etc. posting in the off-topic section. I'm not advocating that be the case here, but when you remove controversial topics that people hold deeply to their core, the less chance you have of people going at each other on a personal level, and instead it's more like "you're a doofus because you don't shoot a mathews and drive a ford". :drinks:

• Like 2

i've seen far worse and i've seen better. Honestly though the best boards I visit do not allow religious, political, etc. posting in the off-topic section. I'm not advocating that be the case here, but when you remove controversial topics that people hold deeply to their core, the less chance you have of people going at each other on a personal level, and instead it's more like "you're a doofus because you don't shoot a mathews and drive a ford". :drinks:

Nah that quoter is incorrect. He's the doofus for not shooting ELITE and driving a Lexus

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

sLzGYcQ.png&key=eca57fa2bbe45ece4f5d79fd73d336a9a558b5bd5b5e9b9ce812b620048bb025

You'd have to catch me first. Though in all fairness your pickup does make me a bit jealous. I'd love to get that one but then comes practicality and I do enjoy the Lexus. Ideally I think I'll probably end up with one of those "shop trucks" where it's got the patina with a nice clear coat on it but a totally rebuilt engine to modern specs and everything and 4wd and Power steering but still look like an old beater yet be an awesome truck.

Something like this would be sick! https://www.ebay.com/itm/203076351153 but ideally older but that kinda deal also would want seat belts put in

#WeDemandADislikeButton

18 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

You'd have to catch me first. Though in all fairness your pickup does make me a bit jealous. I'd love to get that one but then comes practicality and I do enjoy the Lexus. Ideally I think I'll probably end up with one of those "shop trucks" where it's got the patina with a nice clear coat on it but a totally rebuilt engine to modern specs and everything and 4wd and Power steering but still look like an old beater yet be an awesome truck.

Something like this would be sick! https://www.ebay.com/itm/203076351153 but ideally older but that kinda deal also would want seat belts put in

#WeDemandADislikeButton

keep the lexus and buy/lease a truck. that's what i did haha

18 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Id like that a lot better with stock wheels

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
5 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Dâmn-- I miss the Rattler...

He had so many great points to make on a variety of subjects.

He is right however about " Anklebiters".

Been 2 years now. Wonder how retired Hunting life is going for him in PA?

Bill, just tune into Grouse's posts and you'll hear the same drivel.  First it was Mr VJP, then Rattler and now Grouse.  I think they are all 2nd cousins.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Bill, just tune into Grouse's posts and you'll hear the same drivel.  First it was Mr VJP, then Rattler and now Grouse.  I think they are all 2nd cousins.  LOL

You forgot about papist, uptownredneck ( who had like 10 other accounts ), and a couple others.

@blackbeltbill you should check your math dude, the original post was less then a year ago, not two. If you run out of fingers to count on try using a calculator. Also, you dredged up a year old post to throw a jab at a couple dudes who you are having an issue with. Now if they chime in and have a rebuttal you'll cry like a little girl and run to the Admins playing the victim when you are the one who had to make a comment on a long dead thread to stir the pot. A blind man can see what you did here. Between this and that dumb poem you made up you keep asking for trouble and when you get it, it's someone else's fault. I and others have told you on more then one occasion, you like to be the pot calling the kettle black.