Hunter killed by elk

I've had other hunters tell me I should be killed for hunting cape buffalo and elephant. And thats not on the internet, right in the same room.

Lame.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

I've had other hunters tell me I should be killed for hunting cape buffalo and elephant. And thats not on the internet, right in the same room.

That is wrong on so many levels...first they are hunters, what’s up with that? Second, if you have a tag and its in season, tel them to go fly a kite. Third, Cape buffalo and elephant actually pose a danger to people under the right circumstances and they need to be taken out to protect people. If a lion was eating villagers, a buffalo gored the woman doing laundry, or an elephant squished a kid, I guess you would be the bad guy for helping out, huh? AND THEY WERE HUNTERS?!?!?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

Those people dont have a freakin clue. The money paid for those hunts is what pays for all the conservation efforts against poaching in those countries. Besides , most of those hunts are geared to take out animals way past their prime or are problem animals hurting the villagers. 

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 8:01 PM, squirrelwhisperer said:

AND THEY WERE HUNTERS?!?!?

I attended a hunting banquet, one of those attending wanted to see a video on elephant, a how to by the outfitter I have been using and wants to know whats it like. So we are off in a corner table before the event watching it and were chatting about content when this guy sits down with us.

Ive seen him before; hes the guy that always shows up at every rubber chicken banquet but never donates a dime other then the cost of a ticket and has an opinion how to run everything, but doesn't volunteer.

Anyway he asks if I've hunted "over there" and killed an elephant, I say yes.....

And he says I should be in jail or shot for killing african animals.

This isn't new, I worked a booth at Harrisburg show for an african outfitter and all 3 years someone would get all worked up about it standing there talking stupid.