Fantasy Football 2020

The_Real_TCIII

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Next Man Up.

Matt Moore was 1-1 vs Vikings and Packers last year. But, NFL would look bad if he gets it from patriots and would have to shut it down. OR pretend it didn't happen and let him secretly play positive.

3 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

This is a freaking mess...so now the Bills are playing on Tues. Our league considers it a bye week for the Bills?? So do the Bills not have a bye week later in the season now?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

It does? Why would they do that its a week 5 game and then we play week 6 against KC

It's going to be a gamble.  If you start any Bills players and then on Monday, they decide to cancel the game and make it into a by, now all of a sudden you don't have enough time to change your starters because most of anyone else would have already played.

What are we doing if the Biils/Titans game is cancelled ? 

This is what Matt Berry suggests :

Just like last wk my suggestion to Commishes is to ask all lg members to designate a bench player prior to 1pm ET that would be a replacement for any TEN/BUF & DEN/NE players if those gms get postponed beyond Wk 5 slate. If gm is postponed you’d put replacement in retroactively.

• Like 1

Why can’t they play? Chiefs had positive coach this week and playing right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The league is nuts if they let that organization play.....they are a sess pool right now. Who in their right mind would let them play with 20+ positive cases

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk