Helping the Farmer - who needs help?

bkln

Shot in the dark here but here it goes:

After the deer season does any local farmer need some help in getting rid of predators? I'm talking small game fox, yotes, coons, etc. that do damage to your property? I'm in Dutchess but will travel to another county for a good spot. Let me know, I'm sure others would be willing to help as well and perhaps establish a schedule or something like that. You are the Boss you set the rules, just let me know.

Thanks

• Like 1

I would be open to speaking with someone to pop a few yotes off our farm. I would rather not have dogs running around as it is somewhat close to our deer herd. They are thick is this area and they are yippin and yappin every night. They even ran 3 does off a soybean field last night with their yippin and coming in closer to the deer.They didnt wait for the dogs to hit the field. They turned tail and slinked back into the swale. This farm,I think would be a great place to make a video as its made up of fields and very little woods for them to hole up in. I would think they would be easy pickings for the right guys!!! Feel free to pm me with any intrest. We are in area 6g with fort drum on the border with our land!!!

and the farmers are just magically going to find a hunting board to clear their predator problem ?

No, I didn't expect it but then again, it didn't cost me anything other than 10 seconds of my time to post.

Edited by Elmo

Knock on doors, youd be surprised how easy it is to get permission to predator hunt. Far easier than deer hunting.

This is very true, most people are happy to let you hunt predators on their property.

This also opens up the door for you to make friendly with the landowner and that may lead to you being able to hunt their property for deer.