What is this country coming to??

No...I understand: Anyone who doesn't share your narrow-minded view of the world frightens you. Again, I apologize.

And yes, the instant I am threatened, I will take up arms to protect my family from any threat. This is a Christian country, screw allah, screw libs, and screw you.

Edited by Skillet

Wow....Does your mother know you talk like that? Methinks thou dost protest too much. Methinks also that you and those like you here are probably members of some secret homosexual muslim brotherhood posing as something you are not. I must admit: You represent a genuine threat to this great country; you are scary!

Don't worry, Skillet. Libs, progressives, free thinkers or what ever they call themselves always resort to some diversion arguments or immediately stray off topic because their beliefs hold no water in the real world. Truth is a Libs worst enemy followed closely by logic. They just ca'nt get their minds around concepts like patriotism, family and values

• Like 2

Wow....Does your mother know you talk like that? Methinks thou dost protest too much. Methinks also that you and those like you here are probably members of some secret homosexual muslim brotherhood posing as something you are not. I must admit: You represent a genuine threat to this great country; you are scary!

Typical lib, falling back on childish insults when you start to feel threatened. I gotta ask, do you even hunt?

You, and those like you on here are seriously misguided. Your loyalty is sadly misplaced. When they come to get your guns (if you own any), I have no doubt that you will turn them over. You are the end result of years of government grooming (mainly through the education system). You and your kind are like sheep, trusting the hand that feeds you until it cuts your throat. Sad, really.

Now come back with some other attempt at witty insults. I understand, really. People like you can't quit unless you feel like you have the last word, no matter if it is irrelevant.

It's funny the way you guys attack anyone with a differing opinion or perspective- immediately dismissing any thought process other than your own as naive and misguided. Then, you're so quick to make accusations of name calling, while declaring yourselves to be the stewards of 'patriotism and family values'. The best part is the religious photographs next to names of the guys posting hateful rhetoric. So many of you love to suggest that this website should be for right wing extremists only- then, you like to make silly statements about the values that this country was founded upon. I've always found hypocrits to be fascinating- and these threads never disappoint.

• Like 1

It's funny the way you guys attack anyone with a differing opinion or perspective- immediately dismissing any thought process other than your own as naive and misguided. Then, you're so quick to make accusations of name calling, while declaring yourselves to be the stewards of 'patriotism and family values'. The best part is the religious photographs next to names of the guys posting hateful rhetoric. So many of you love to suggest that this website should be for right wing extremists only- then, you like to make silly statements about the values that this country was founded upon. I've always found hypocrits to be fascinating- and these threads never disappoint.

Virgil, so why don't you go to some left wing liberal website where you will find acceptance. You sure as hell will not find it here.

Dave, this is a hunting website, you are sounding like a fool.

Doe, maybe you should read the comment I was referring to and not be so quick to judge. JUST READ THE COMMENT . He wasn't talking about hunting, just the right wing slant on this web site. Sorry you have a problem with that. FOOL I think NOT.

Both sides of the political spectrum aren't worth a poop if you haven't noticed.

I am sure our US military is strong enough to take care of us and will not likely need a few guys with hunting rifles missing the hypothetical enemy.

Dave, this is a hunting website, you are sounding like a fool.

Doewhacker, I couldn't agree more with all three of your points.

Dave, I have no interest in your acceptance. But, thanks for proving my point.

Doe, maybe you should read the comment I was referring to and not be so quick to judge. JUST READ THE COMMENT . He wasn't talking about hunting, just the right wing slant on this web site. Sorry you have a problem with that. FOOL I think NOT.

So you don't think that hunters/gun users lean to the right?

Oh Virgil, I just knew you would show up here in time. First I have yet to see Early provide any type of points other than the views of many here are wrong or as you put it narrow and misguided. Many of the liberal views are rejected right away. you know why? because they are in direct contradiction to the values and upbringing that many hold true.

Second I NEVER said I or anyone that holds the same thoughts and values as me are stewards of patriotism or family values but I can assure you that Liberals are not. it is directly contradictory to their beliefs.

Anyone that comes on a huntinfg or gun owners website and voices a contradictory view should expect resistance. If I had any desire to go on PETA's websitte and discuss hunting and trapping I would certainly think that I would be treated in the very same way. But voicing a contradictory view is not bad and back it up with facts. To stroll in and take a view that those on here are knucle dragging beasts isn't the way to get you view understood.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 1

I NEVER said I or anyone that holds the same thoughts and values as me are stewards of patriotism or family values but I can assure you that Liberals are not. it is directly contradictory to their beliefs.

I'd love for you to expand on this. Are you saying that anyone who you consider 'liberal' is anti-America and has no 'family values'. What exactly do you mean? I'd like you to explain to me, seeing as you know me so well, how i have no 'family values', and why you deem me unpatriotic. And, please use facts, as you requested earlier. Are you and your like minded cronies in charge of determining the definition of word 'patriot'? You've got guys on this thread insulting all non-Christian religions and proclaiming America to be 'a Christian country'; and others declaring themselves ready to 'defend' themselves from anyone they feels 'threatens' the christianity of the country. These posts sit well with you; but, you label 'liberals' as unpatriotic and without 'family values'. Again, i love the hypocrisy.

I would agree that most (NOT ALL) liberals are not the most patriotic people according to the definition:

pa·tri·ot/ˈpātrēət/

A person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

It is hard to defend your country when you don't own a firearm and don't want others to own a firearm. I think you are in agreement that most (NOT ALL) liberals do not own firearms and I therefore are incapable of defending themselves or their country.

Despite what Obama has publicy said, this nation is founded on Judeo/Christian principles and will only survive if these beliefs are maintained.

I found this link when searching the internets regarding "Patriots". I think he gets it right, http://liberator.net/articles/ClarkGary/AmericanPatriot.html

Edited by wooffer

You've got guys on this thread insulting all non-Christian religions and proclaiming America to be 'a Christian country';

Well I don't think there were Muslims sitting down with our designers of the Constitution. Yes, they were Christians and they designed the constitution on christian values and none others. Or else we would have Shir ea law in this country and we would beat and stone our wives. Why can other country"s be called Muslim be the United States founded on Christian values some how offends people in this country.

Nice work, woofer. You post the dictionary definition of the word, and then distort it to fit your own version. By your definition, it seems that gun ownership is a prerequisite to patriotism.

Dave, your posts are so dopey, that they're not worth responding to anymore.

You're right Steve, it is possible. However, a lot of people choose to equate their own religion and political affiliations with some form of moral superiority. This approach allows them to feel better about themselves and demonize the opposition.