Getting in shape, whos doing it?

Geno C

I think this thread got blown up.To gain muscle you need protein simple idc who disagrees with me its facts..And why does everyone blow things up noone said they want a six pack on top of a 8 pack lol..BUilding mass and just bulking up is what most people strive for..I wasnt trying to act like i knew more than anyone else im hust saying what works for me and the people i train with..And some have degrees and certs in weigh training..

~RSS~

Geno, I'm sure there might be some muscle bound guys who have good stamina, but in general for those who put in an equal amount of time exercising, the ones who concentrate on the cardio will win on the stamina and endurance side. Again, I don't profess to be an expert on this stuff, but just how can all these concoctions you guys drink and take be good for someone in the long run?? I simply don't see it. Just like with medications. It may help you with one thing, but it surely is screwing up something else inside you. Eat your meat and veggies and be done with it. Anything else will screw with your system one way or another.

no i was not disagreeing with you Steve. i was just sayong there are guys that have stamina while being big. Typically its not something you see everyday.

as far as long term affects i can not say, i dont take supplements year round anyways. You can simply take vitamins if need be. which i do also but i have not yet heard any negative impact on supplementing. however the fat burners and nitrix, no explode and products such as that who knows what long term affects it may have, your right...

I think this thread got blown up.To gain muscle you need protein simple idc who disagrees with me its facts..And why does everyone blow things up noone said they want a six pack on top of a 8 pack lol..BUilding mass and just bulking up is what most people strive for..I wasnt trying to act like i knew more than anyone else im hust saying what works for me and the people i train with..And some have degrees and certs in weigh training..

~RSS~

nothing wrong with this thread... we are all just conversing here. So me a favor, go join bodybuilding.com and tell the people over there what you told about protein being the end all be all and they will lough at you lol... you dont have to listen to us and i honestly can care less if you did or did not. your facts are off base and with time you will realize that... i am a firm believer in protein being very valuable to working out but its not the end all be all and definitely is the only tool needed to build. but if what you say works for you then dont stop lol

All fueled by meatballs...another great source of protein.

LOL! I think those huge Italian cheese wheels help build muscle also. Not by eating it, just by trying to move those big bastard cheeses. I once knew a baggage handler who worked at an airport and he refused to handle bags off a plane coming from Italy. It seems all the Italians stuff their suitcases with these huge cheeses and the bags each weigh a freakin ton and a half!

LOL! I think those huge Italian cheese wheels help build muscle also. Not by eating it, just by trying to move those big bastard cheeses. I once knew a baggage handler who worked at an airport and he refused to handle bags off a plane coming from Italy. It seems all the Italians stuff their suitcases with these huge cheeses and the bags each weigh a freakin ton and a half!

Same as their women as they mature...just kidding guys!!

nothing wrong with this thread... we are all just conversing here. So me a favor, go join bodybuilding.com and tell the people over there what you told about protein being the end all be all and they will lough at you lol... you dont have to listen to us and i honestly can care less if you did or did not. your facts are off base and with time you will realize that... i am a firm believer in protein being very valuable to working out but its not the end all be all and definitely is the only tool needed to build. but if what you say works for you then dont stop lol

Allright mr know it all go hit the gym then lol..

And i think your the one that needs to join bodybuilding.com since,,YOUR THE ONE THAT START THING HOLE THREAD..Lmao..Ive never heard of the site and dont really need it.Good try tho slappy.Go post a couple more thousand post ill be in the gym doing what your typeing about lmao haha!!

~RSS~