Getting in shape, whos doing it?

Geno C

And i think your the one that needs to join bodybuilding.com since,,YOUR THE ONE THAT START THING HOLE THREAD..Lmao..Ive never heard of the site and dont really need it.Good try tho slappy.Go post a couple more thousand post ill be in the gym doing what your typeing about lmao haha!!

~RSS~

give it up man, your protein works for you then keep at it... this is not the first time i have seen you get into it with someone on here like a little baby and talk about someones post count. Go sit down and enjoy your 13th protein shake of the day. This thread for what others are doing to get in shape, not how you sniff protein. seriously if you dont like what others have to say, then get the hell out of here and take a friend with ya...

give it up man, your protein works for you then keep at it... this is not the first time i have seen you get into it with someone on here like a little baby and talk about someones post count. Go sit down and enjoy your 13th protein shake of the day. This thread for what others are doing to get in shape, not how you sniff protein. seriously if you dont like what others have to say, then get the hell out of here and take a friend with ya...

Whatevers clever...

~RSS~

And there are some people that agree with me at times..I make statements because i want to not because im hoping the rest of the peopel agree with me like most of ya..Your like the same 30 people that even use this website ofcourse everyone will agree with you your all on here all day and night talking a hot mess..See ya im going to the gym while you get a fiunger work out from typing all day and night!!

Whatevers clever...

~RSS~

And there are some people that agree with me at times..I make statements because i want to not because im hoping the rest of the peopel agree with me like most of ya..Your like the same 30 people that even use this website ofcourse everyone will agree with you your all on here all day and night talking a hot mess..See ya im going to the gym while you get a fiunger work out from typing all day and night!!

Hey there's this new invention. It's called a smartphone! You can go online like all day from your pocket. You running windows 95?

Well now we know why Geno is getting in shape finally, he is joining the cast I bet!

Geno work your fist pump into your work out.

i didn't tel you guys i am really Irish? Man did i have you guys fooled this whole time!!

lol jk :P

• Like 1