Hopefully taking....

The new T/C Dimension rifle out for a test run this Sunday... Got a friend at T/C that is bringing one home I hope so I can try it before I buy one to bring to Africa this August.. I'll keep you all posted with a Range report later.. but I am pumped to get this one out... Hoping it is all I think it will be... Then take it for a test in Africa on plains game...

All my other T/C's are single shots... This is a bolt action rifle built on the concept of the Pro Hunter... I'll NEVER get rid of my Pro Hunter... But this gun will allow me the ability to take a gun for a quick follow up shot if I so desire.. But depending on the game and area, this would be a nice thing to be able to have in my aresnal.. Plus, if it works like I think it will... I'll sell my Savage 22-250 and just buy a 22-250 barrel for this gun... along with other ones obviously...

I shoot a switch barrel magazine gun of different manufacturer.....

Great for travel. Haven't seen one of these in person, but look interesting for sure.

Be interesting to hear someone's thoughts who is shooting not just looking at it.(several vid's on you tube from SHOT show)

Edited by Dinsdale

http://dimensionrifle.tcarms.com/wp-content/uploads/TCR_11102B_SPECS-for-Web.pdf

Calibers here.

Basic concept is each group of calibers requires a bolt for case head demension for in the group and bolt throw length.

Two different scope attachments.....one sits just on the receiver and needs re zero work for switch, and a barrel mount that will allow for scope to remain with barrel......but you'll need the mount and a scope for each caliber.

I tell you, T/C comes up with these interchangeable gimmicks, but by the time you buy the different bolts, barrels, magazines, to make the caliber switch you can get another gun for probably the same money. Plus T/C hasn't set the world on fire in regards to accuracy, even compared to moderate priced guns like a Savage, so why would I think this one will be any better? Not my cup of tea. If I want guns in different calibers, I will get another gun.

I tell you, T/C comes up with these interchangeable gimmicks, but by the time you buy the different bolts, barrels, magazines, to make the caliber switch you can get another gun for probably the same money. Plus T/C hasn't set the world on fire in regards to accuracy, even compared to moderate priced guns like a Savage, so why would I think this one will be any better? Not my cup of tea. If I want guns in different calibers, I will get another gun.

I agree. I'll take my weatherby .270 magnum anyday over any T/C Rifle chamber

Not my style. But, others will certainly fall for it.

I had a T/C Encore in a ML and thought it'd be cool to have a switch barrel deal. I never bought another pipe for it and after a couple years sold it when I got the NULA ML. It was a fine gun but I had no love for it.

OP, take some pictures of the gun at the range this weekend and file a report with us including pics. Good luck & be safe!

Very interesting.... I personally don't care for the modernistic style...

I'm kind of a walnut and blued steel old fart...BUT to each his own.

Some of us like blondes, some of us like redheads, and some of us don't care WHAT she looks like as long as she gets the job done.. :queen: ...

........ soon after I get done with Africa...

HA HA HA........if you booked with a good outfitter you will have a smokin' time. And there will be no such thing as "getting done with it"....

Yes there maybe other diversions, but it will always be in the back of your mind to get back......It can be that good.

Keep us posted how this shoots.