Dont wanna jinx it!

REDNECK4LIFE32

Going to be an interesting last week of the regular season.

The AFC playoff picture is flat nasty. Whomever comes out of it will be battle tested and ready, or worn out and not much competition for the Packers. There's no easy out in the AFC.

Edit: Love better be special for the Pack or they royally screwed up on the draft. I couldn't imagine Rodgers with a #1 Round WR added to his arsenal.

Edited by phade

10 minutes ago, phade said:

The AFC playoff picture is flat nasty. Whomever comes out of it will be battle tested and ready, or worn out and not much competition for the Packers. There's no easy out in the AFC.

I said this same thing to a few friends earlier today. However, then I took a look at who thePackers have played in their recent run before big win over Titans (Panthers, Lions, Eagles, Bears). So not overly impressive and before that they lost to the Colts. I thought Chiefs/Packers was a given last year and the 49ers knocked them off, so maybe someone like the Bucs/Hawks/Saints will do the same? Remember the 15-1 Packers with Rodgers were unbeatable until they lost to a 9-7 giants team

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

13 hours ago, G-Man said:

Just wish Bills had a running back that kept his legs moving sick of seeing them hit a pile and fall over.. 

You a glass half empty kind of guy, eh?

12-3, #2 seed on the line, #1 team on Third down conversion, averaging 4.3 yds per carry....and that is your observation? 

Sheesh.

Go Bills!

2 hours ago, phade said:

You a glass half empty kind of guy, eh?

12-3, #2 seed on the line, #1 team on Third down conversion, averaging 4.3 yds per carry....and that is your observation? 

Sheesh.

Go Bills!

4.3average but .. 1.3 on 20 attempts and then a long run.  Still the number 22 back this year well 20th rb 2 quarterbacks have better run statistics.. but its all good...lmao

4.3average but .. 1.3 on 20 attempts and then a long run.  Still the number 22 back this year well 20th rb 2 quarterbacks have better run statistics.. but its all good...lmao
The way the league is built you cant be #1 statistically in all categories.....on gameday you just need to line up and beat your man....... execute the called plays and just be the better team! Right now....the Bills are rolling.....and can't beat any team in the NFL!
Go Bills!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

The way the league is built you cant be #1 statistically in all categories.....on gameday you just need to line up and beat your man....... execute the called plays and just be the better team! Right now....the Bills are rolling.....and can't beat any team in the NFL!
Go Bills!

Not looking for a number one but a top 10 rusher would make this team unstoppable.. allen has an off day and our run game is not what it needs to be to win. 

I will be watching from home. Heard tonight no tailgating.....allowed to park in private lots but no tailgating there either. 11.00 surcharge on your ticket even if you take an Uber to the game..not quite clear on that one. 63.00 to get a rapid test before entering the stadium. If you test positive you get refunded your ticket fee but that ticket isn't transferable to someone else.