QAnon and hunting don’t mix

3 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

More BS, Comrade. If these right wing conspiracy theory "nuts" and so called white supremacist domestic terrorists (I still haven't seen them actually identified) don't pose a threat in your head, then why are you on here creating posts & trying to get others to agree with you? I need no savior, I'm more than ready to stand up & do whatever it takes to protect myself & my family if & when the time comes. You appear to support gun control & leftist policies that will take the majority of your rights as a citizen away, maybe you know this, maybe you don't. Sounds like you'll be needing a savior if things ever get ugly, and it's these nuts you claim to hate so much that will be the ones taking bullets for misguided souls with no idea of history or how the world actually works.

This special insight you claim to have to history and to how the world actually works has a name. It's called delusion. 

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This special insight you claim to have to history and to how the world actually works has a name. It's called delusion. 

Right, because they've never had civil unrest, riots, revolutions, or civil wars anywhere else in the world or in this country either, right Comrade?

Blah.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Also, you never answered my previous ?? about the lizard people and your opinion of those who endorsed the Russia collusion foolishness!! Do you belive that Russia enabled Trump to win the 2016 election? If not, do you believe that those that buy into that are = loonie??

Lizard people had more traction during the Obama administration. Now it's cannibals. 

It's no secret that Russia wanted Trump in power. He is a greatly destabilizing force and he's fond of foreign strongmen. Russia played a major role in election disinformation campaigns and they're implicated in the leaks the hurt Ms. Clinton. Furthermore, multiple Trump campaign officials have been convicted for their inappropriate activities with Russia. There is no question that Russia helped, but so did right-winged American stupidity. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

I am not confused at all; and am following a logical thought process.  I was never talking about voter fraud, at all!. I was talking about your point referencing child predators and how it was incorrect. You then attempted to defend it by bringing up that other types of child predators are more prevalent, which is a moot and irrelevant point.  This latest post then attempts to defend your statement by shifting to voter fraud, not child predators.  Let me give a historical analogy of your argument:

VH: Genocide occurring  is a conspiracy.

DD: Here is the proof and the mass burial evidence.

VH: More people were killed by Hitler and Stalin.

Wait what??? Who said anything about a genocide? 

...So you do understand analogy

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

50 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Lizard people had more traction during the Obama administration. Now it's cannibals. 

It's no secret that Russia wanted Trump in power. He is a greatly destabilizing force and he's fond of foreign strongmen. Russia played a major role in election disinformation campaigns and they're implicated in the leaks the hurt Ms. Clinton. Furthermore, multiple Trump campaign officials have been convicted for their inappropriate activities with Russia. There is no question that Russia helped, but so did right-winged American stupidity. 

I disagree with your contention that Russia wanted Trump in power;  the collusion that Trump while he was in office; he was no friend of Russia/Putin.  

I disagree with your contention that Russia wanted Trump in power; NOONE has been tougher on Russia than Trump while he was in office.  Also,  the collusion that you mentioned was actually proven to be conducted  via the Clinton campaign, I believe. I'm sure youre familiar with the conclusions from the Meueller report so ill spare the regurgitation of its specific findings, but suffice it to say, there was no evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign!!  

Also, you aver that there is no question that Russia helped Trump win the 2016 election...How?? Do you believe then,  that Russia interefered to such an extent that they were able to facilitate the changing of actual votes from the machines so that Trump won when he actually lost? You say they (The Russians) helped him win, so, how exactly did they do that?

As for right-wing stupidity, I'm sure theres some of that , along with plenty of left-wing stupidity as well(plus cheating!!!!!!) that enabled Biden to eek out a victory in 2020.  

As for the lizard people, I'll do a little investigating on that and save for another post ...

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Furthermore, multiple Trump campaign officials have been convicted for their inappropriate activities with Russia. 

These are the people that I know of that were "brought to justice" based n the Russian Collusion investigations. Who else are you thinking of? Has there been a conviction based on Inappropriate (illegal) activities with Russia?

Sentenced:

Former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to 7.5 years in prison this March for bank and tax fraud and crimes related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen: Received a three-year prison sentence in Dec. 2018 for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to Congress and campaign finance violations.

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.

Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference. He has no known connection to Trump.

Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan: Pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his work for law firm Skadden, Arps, Meagher, & Flom LLP and Affiliates in 2012. He was sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.

Ex-Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty in Feb. 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. After cooperating extensively in multiple investigations, Gates was sentenced in December to 45 days in jail, three years of probation and 300 hours of community service.

Roger Stone: Sentenced to 40 months in prison for crimes that include obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. A federal jury convicted Stone last year after he lied to Congress about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn: The retired three-star general pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in Dec. 2017

46 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

These are the people that I know of that were "brought to justice" based n the Russian Collusion investigations. Who else are you thinking of? Has there been a conviction based on Inappropriate (illegal) activities with Russia?

Sentenced:

Former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to 7.5 years in prison this March for bank and tax fraud and crimes related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen: Received a three-year prison sentence in Dec. 2018 for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to Congress and campaign finance violations.

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.

Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference. He has no known connection to Trump.

Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan: Pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his work for law firm Skadden, Arps, Meagher, & Flom LLP and Affiliates in 2012. He was sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.

Ex-Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty in Feb. 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. After cooperating extensively in multiple investigations, Gates was sentenced in December to 45 days in jail, three years of probation and 300 hours of community service.

Roger Stone: Sentenced to 40 months in prison for crimes that include obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. A federal jury convicted Stone last year after he lied to Congress about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn: The retired three-star general pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in Dec. 2017

Lol, I thought you were making the case for Trump, not against him. 

This article should help you sort out your confusion. It details the history of inappropriate relationships with Russian in the Trump administration. Plenty of illegalities too if that’s what you want to hang your hat on...

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-has-been-charged-in-russia-investigation-mueller-trump-2017-12 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This article should help you sort out work of your confusion. It details the history of inappropriate relationships with Russian in the Trump administration. Plenty of illegalities too if that’s what you want to hang your hat on...

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-has-been-charged-in-russia-investigation-mueller-trump-2017-12 

Not making a case either way. I'd like someone to show me a conviction of a crime that isn't tax or procedural related.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Not making a case either way. I'd like someone to show me a conviction of a crime that isn't tax or procedural related.  

What are you looking for, a murder conviction? At this stage, process and money define the line between corruption and business as usual, a line the Trump administration repeatedly disregarded. 

Why are we all wasting ink debating and trying to educate VH?  It's a lost cause.  An exercise in futility.  None are so blind as those who refuse to see.  It's best if we let this type of person stew in their own juices.  They will never accept they are wrong about anything.  

I no longer debate people like that.  Best we all do the same.

12 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

What are you looking for, a murder conviction? At this stage, process and money define the line between corruption and business as usual, a line the Trump administration repeatedly disregarded. 

I am looking for a conviction that was actually part of the Russian Collusion assertion. You know, bribes from Russia or anything that was actually asserted by the collusion claims. Not the "we didn't get anything so we are gonna break your balls on tax law" or "we are going to charge you for lying during the investigation since we can't actually find a crime". Give me just two of "Trump's people" that committed a crime that was involved in the Russian collusion as you asserted. Hell. give me one. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I am looking for a conviction that was actually part of the Russian Collusion assertion. You know, bribes from Russia or anything that was actually asserted by the collusion claims. Not the "we didn't get anything so we are gonna break your balls on tax law" or "we are going to charge you for lying during the investigation since we can't actually find a crime". Give me just two of "Trump's people" that committed a crime that was involved in the Russian collusion as you asserted. Hell. give me one. 

The Russia investigation, led by a former (Republican appointed) FBI director found multiple violations of the law, including obstruction of justice. The report did not say that "they didn't find anything on Trump" and Mueller was clear about this after Trump's people claimed exoneration. They found that they couldn't prosecute a sitting president so they wouldn't make a case against him. I understand that the goalposts are always shifting for Trump and co, but the Russia investigation is not something to gloat about if you're a Trump apologist.

The Russia investigation, led by a former (Republican appointed) FBI director found multiple violations of the law, including obstruction of justice. The report did not say that "they didn't find anything on Trump" and Mueller was clear about this after Trump's people claimed exoneration. They found that they couldn't prosecute a sitting president so they wouldn't make a case against him. I understand that the goalposts are always shifting for Trump and co, but the Russia investigation is not something to gloat about if you're a Trump apologist.

obstruction is a procedural crime. Give me ONE conviction. Given they determined about not being able to go after a sitting President. but You said his people. Give me ONE conviction 

6 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

obstruction is a procedural crime. Give me ONE conviction. Given they determined about not being able to go after a sitting President. but You said his people. Give me ONE conviction 

No, you don’t get to decide which convictions matter and which ones don’t. Obstruction of justice is pretty bad in anyone’s book

On 1/27/2021 at 12:29 PM, Uncle Nicky said:

I think you took this too far, throwing skin color & religion in the mix. I don't think there is one person on here who believes anyone should not be allowed on the forum based on religion or skin color.

But it's obvious that a handful of liberal posters really don't hunt, they are either paid to stir the pot or just bored & have nothing better to do than try changing the flavor of this forum. But I will say anyone who voted for Democrats this time around really did vote against their best interests, knowing that Biden & Harris support gun control & no doubt eventual confiscation.

lol, you think people are paid to stir the pot on this tiny ass forum? oh good grief.

My point is that I don't disagree with his political beliers, but that doesn't mean he can't be pressing to talk fishing and hunting. If he's not posting in any of those topics, then sure give him the boot. 

On 1/27/2021 at 12:29 PM, Uncle Nicky said:

But it's obvious that a handful of liberal posters really don't hunt, they are either paid to stir the pot or just bored & have nothing better to do than try changing the flavor of this forum. But I will say anyone who voted for Democrats this time around really did vote against their best interests, knowing that Biden & Harris support gun control & no doubt eventual confiscation.

This is ridiculous and it's important that we speak out against such bs. The idea that huntingNY (or hunting in general) has a "flavor" that must be protected from "outsiders" is not only reprehensible but it's fundamentally incorrect. Hunters represent a diversity of backgrounds and viewpoints and we should celebrate that. If you're concerned about hunting disappearing as the number of hunters dwindle, the best way to fight against that is to invite people from all walks of life to join in.  
And to be clear, this notion that voting Biden is voting against the interest of hunters is absurd. There are many cross-party considerations that all hunters should take into account when voting. Giving too much weight to this longstanding fear of gun control legislation is as dumb as it sounds.

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This article should help you sort out your confusion. It details the history of inappropriate relationships with Russian in the Trump administration. Plenty of illegalities too if that’s what you want to hang your hat on...

Nah, that articles garbage; doesnt say anything about finding Trump colluded w/ the Russians , nor does it say anything about them them declining to prosecute "becasue they couldnt prosecute a sitting President" . If that was the case, then why the hell di dthey go after Nixon with the Watergate stuff? He didnt have to resign then even if guilty cuz theres nothing they could do about it!! In fact, the Mueller report actually DOES SAY THIS:

"...the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities....

Hillary and the Clinton camp however, DID collude with the Russians.  I think should clarify it for you:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democratsaign

This is ridiculous and it's important that we speak out against such bs. The idea that huntingNY (or hunting in general) has a "flavor" that must be protected from "outsiders" is not only reprehensible but it's fundamentally incorrect. Hunters represent a diversity of backgrounds and viewpoints and we should celebrate that. If you're concerned about hunting disappearing as the number of hunters dwindle, the best way to fight against that is to invite people from all walks of life to join in.  
And to be clear, this notion that voting Biden is voting against the interest of hunters is absurd. There are many cross-party considerations that all hunters should take into account when voting. Giving too much weight to this longstanding fear of gun control legislation is as dumb as it sounds.

Well, Except for the last sentence, albeit grudgingly, I do have to agree with him. Nothing wrong w/ a little diversity of thought, not at all.  And, he was right about the White Supremacist thing...damn!!     :D

1 hour ago, Belo said:

lol, you think people are paid to stir the pot on this tiny ass forum? oh good grief.

My point is that I don't disagree with his political beliers, but that doesn't mean he can't be pressing to talk fishing and hunting. If he's not posting in any of those topics, then sure give him the boot. 

I don't know what his agenda is (doesn't appear to be hunting or fishing), but I've got my conspiracy theories. :D It's pretty simple to check anyone's posts, and see what they've posted. Paid agitators (not saying it happens on this site) have been exposed many times, it's nothing especially new, unions & political parties do it all of the time; you have heard of ANTIFA, right? 

Edited by Uncle Nicky

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

Why are we all wasting ink debating and trying to educate VH?  It's a lost cause.  An exercise in futility.  None are so blind as those who refuse to see.  It's best if we let this type of person stew in their own juices.  They will never accept they are wrong about anything.  

I no longer debate people like that.  Best we all do the same.

Agreed, but the commie propaganda that comes from his fingertips is like a car accident on the shoulder of the road or a trainwreck....I can't help but to stop & check it out & think "Oh my God, this can't really be happening, can it?" :stop:

• Haha 1