Any JETS fans out there? Watch Hard Knocks? What you think about Revis?

burmjohn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been a bills fan since I was 10 years old and they went to the superbowl.  It is just torturous, TORTUROUS to see how they just get worse and worse each year.  Edwards is a 3rd string quarterback after the concussions.

Ralph needs to give up the team, new management please.  I hope they don't move to Toronto, because I'm not rooting for a canadian team.

The Bills arent moving to Toronto. Good grief. I hate the Bills and only watch their games because theres nothing else on, plus I like to watch them lose.  :)

Im no Jets fan or Giants fan for that matter. Im  not even going to say what I think of Sanchez, basically hes a scumbag IMO and shouldnt even be playing the game. Do some research on his college years and youll know why I think that. It was a fun game to watch last night though.

please fill me in.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local&id=4209059

Decided not to file charges why? Because of his football scholarship from other sources Ive seen. Him and Ben Rothlesburger should be roomies.

If Sanchez had been charged and found guilty , would he have been sent back to Mexico ? alt=Surprisedhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/crazynew2.gif[/img]

I never new this.Now this makes him a piece of s  t in my book.I just heard on the radio that the big men Jenkins is out for the season.The same knee that knocked him out last season.

It was the other knee this time.However this knee which was injured was operated on five years ago. Time to retire.