Who's not getting the shot?

nybuckboy

36 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

6 feet? you living in 2020?

Nothing to do with what yr it is, it's about how useless the 75% is to most restaurants.  They still have to have tables 6' apart. No way they can fit 75% capacity with those guidelines. 

38 minutes ago, mowin said:

Nothing to do with what yr it is, it's about how useless the 75% is to most restaurants.  They still have to have tables 6' apart. No way they can fit 75% capacity with those guidelines. 

3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft.......nobody is measuring anymore. Andy won't let Diblasio be the one to open up July 1. Andy will do it sooner.

30 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

When did he stop though? 

Sure seems like it Biz. Hard to believe he is still there.

Yeah the longer he goes the more people won't care. 

I couldn't care less about the he said she said women harassment drama. It's the nursing home lies that should have gotten him ousted. But it won't happen unfortunately. 

• Like 1

3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft.......nobody is measuring anymore. Andy won't let Diblasio be the one to open up July 1. Andy will do it sooner.

Here’s a secret - no one ever was measuring(unless you did a blow out party). Even when the Union pointed out glaring breaches in their protocol the school said “it’s fine...it’s close enough!” And when one member contacted the Dept of Health over 25 kids in a room that could “legally” hold 15, they never heard back....like never!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Maybe, but restaurants have to abide, or risk someone calling the the hot line and turn them in.  It's not like it hasn't happened.   

• Like 1

Maybe, but restaurants have to abide, or risk someone calling the the hot line and turn them in.  It's not like it hasn't happened.   

Have you called the hotline...sort of like kids calling the North Pole talk to Santa from what I understand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My wife and I had our second Pfizer shot on Wednesdsy.  She got a little tired the evening after getting her shot in the morning.  I developed a minor headache Thursday afternoon, but it was nothing that a few beers couldn't fix that evening.  I felt no more pain after about my third one.

Edited by wolc123

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

Have you called the hotline...sort of like kids calling the North Pole talk to Santa from what I understand

Of course not.  But I know a few that have.