FOR SALE: Inversion Table(for back pain)

This is a like new inversion table for back pain sufferers....my dad bought it from Amazon, used it a handful of times, he then had back surgery, and is afraid to use it due to the surgery.  Jenn used it 3 times, again due to her issue, she should not use it either.  This is not a workout machine, so there was never any sweat on it, and its been wiped down anyways.  Table does fold up.  Booklets are included...

Here is the link, it is the “standard” model

https://www.amazon.com/Innova-ITX9600-Inversion-Adjustable-Protective/dp/B003QCI4GG/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=inversion%2Btable&qid=1619373892&sprefix=inver&sr=8-3&th=1&psc=1

New $120

Will sell for $75

Item location is Glen Spey, NY....but I travel to Middletown daily, and I do travel up to Fonda/Jamestown area often enough.  If you are interested, and can meet at an exit off the the Thruway, then we can arrange a deal.  

6D546917-46EA-484E-B8B1-A381F6355209.jpeg

08467422-01C9-4942-800E-32EBD93F08A3.jpeg

AFAAA243-0439-441E-BBD3-40F2E077DBA1.jpeg

E0F5D8AE-B833-4A8D-A482-FB93107E0F63.jpeg

A140AAF7-4AAA-437E-91C7-E50C15130C20.jpeg

28ADF913-1AF6-4DEC-917C-B4FC3DBEAFC6.jpeg

9DDDFEF9-2EA4-4FEF-A1FF-B00B66A0AD73.jpeg

FFBC80C2-6701-4830-8042-8E5F4817FA74.jpeg

4560F6EE-BBD7-490A-B629-B462AF0F1D8D.jpeg

Edited by Bionic

I hear that these devices work, but I needed to have 2 ruptured disc nuro-surgeries done 14 years apart, and took care of both problems. I agree that if your family members got the relief they were seeking through other treatments, then why risk improved back health by using the inversion device.

I’m almost 60 and have endured lots of pain but last night I was in the most pain I’ve ever been through.  

I did something last Tuesday then through the rest of the week I worked without too much trouble until noon on Friday.  My lower left back (right about where a belt would go) has been absolutely breathtakingly painful.  

Ibuprofen is helping and I have ice on it now.   I’ve had back trouble occasionally through my years as well as knee, shoulder and neck issues but I think this is taking the top prize.   

Good luck with the sale Mr Bionic.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

I’m almost 60 and have endured lots of pain but last night I was in the most pain I’ve ever been through.  

I did something last Tuesday then through the rest of the week I worked without too much trouble until noon on Friday.  My lower left back (right about where a belt would go) has been absolutely breathtakingly painful.  

Ibuprofen is helping and I have ice on it now.   I’ve had back trouble occasionally through my years as well as knee, shoulder and neck issues but I think this is taking the top prize.   

I just turned 58 and have never been in more joint pain. Sucks getting old for sure. Feel better! Friend of mine swears by those inversion tables. Bionic good luck on sale.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Thank you, sir.  I truly hope you feel better, I have watched my dad be in pain throughout his life in some way, shape, or form do to busting his... so I hope you feel better.  

*******These tables are not for everyone though...potential buyers should be aware of what the issue is within their back, prior to buying*******

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...