Anyone use one of these to cut carbon arrows?

mowin

25 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Just buy a freaking arrow saw..your talking about a stinking 100 bucks for something you will have for life.

There around $200 now. 

Send me your CC info, and I'll happily purchase one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There around $200 now. 
Send me your CC info, and I'll happily purchase one.

Where are you located, you can use mine for free. Seriously, an arrow saw with the proper blade and rpms between 5k and 8k is cheap considering the price of shafts.
If you only cutting a dozen every handful of years then it doesn’t make sense to own a saw at all …order them cut.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Trial153 said:

Where are you located, you can use mine for free. Seriously, an arrow saw with the proper blade and rpms between 5k and 8k is cheap considering the price of shafts.
If you only cutting a dozen every handful of years then it doesn’t make sense to own a saw at all …order them cut.

That's just it, I'll probably only do a dozen a yr, if that. I'm east of Albany NY.

Appreciate the offer. 

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

That is one of the biggest diy on the AT forum. There are tons of people who had success with that saw. If you bought it already go for it.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Ok. I'm a member there, but don't frequent it that often. I'll look up some ideas before I buy one.