When did the price of burlap get so high?

DirtTime

Yes, it's camo. I had a few sheets until three years ago when I gave them to one of my neighbors. He was using an old wood swing set to make a stand and I gave him the burlap to put around the bottom to have two tiers.

Wallyworld has some for $10. 12' long and will be enough to wrap around a couple trees.

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

check amazon. lots of cheap choices

Amazon was the $20(+) stuff, even for just plain old brown. Amazon isn't the lowest prices anymore. Free shipping is nice but some items I can buy from another place and even with shipping it costs less.

1 hour ago, Hock3y24 said:

$9 at tractor supply

$13 down the road from me here.

Appreciate the feedback from everyone, thank you.

I'll probably just grab a couple of the Walmart sheets. It doesn't have to be pretty, just something for when she gets figity.

• Like 1

$13 down the road from me here.

Appreciate the feedback from everyone, thank you.

I'll probably just grab a couple of the Walmart sheets. It doesn't have to be pretty, just something for when she gets figity.

I saw $11 for 9ft and 15 choices of camo but not sure how much you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had to make sure new brake lines are OK ( verdict still out ) so I drove down to Walmart. I picked up two of the $10 12' sheets.

Walmart tries to be sneaky the past 6 months or so and have an item marked or listed at one price then when you cash out it's a higher price. Politely told the attendant the price was ringing up wrong at $14, and she corrected it after checking the price herself. I thanked her and came home.

Be setting things up Sunday when I'm up in the area re-sighting the CVA.

• Like 1