Jump to content

Rut updates


Recommended Posts

8H - Not much going on yet. Just a couple of rubs that popped up in the past week. Haven't found any scrapes. I had a small buck work my mock scrape over today though. No sightings or trail cam pics of bucks showing interest in does yet. Trail cam activity has been pretty dead for the past 5 days. Only 1 pic of a deer from 10 trail cams last night! Last week, I was getting 30+ pics a day with a few big bucks at night. 98% of buck activity has been at night. The other 2% is within 15min of daylight or dark.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...