Get rid of it

It’s too bad Biden didn’t have the balls to
Show up to Army/Navy game today. The FJB and LGB chants would have been epic, but he can’t afford anymore bad press considering he has the lowest approval ratings ever. Plus I think he naps midday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 5

It’s too bad Biden didn’t have the balls to
Show up to Army/Navy game today. The FJB and LGB chants would have been epic, but he can’t afford anymore bad press considering he has the lowest approval ratings ever. Plus I think he naps midday

Actually like a real president today he was dealing with the natural disasters that occurred in the Midwest.

Maybe it’s weird to actually have a president that cares more about the people than some TV time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually like a real president today he was dealing with the natural disasters that occurred in the Midwest.

Maybe it’s weird to actually have a president that cares more about the people than some TV time

lol stop it. He was napping. I’d bet my life savings he works less hours than any president in history. Your boys Obama and Clinton went. Even Joe went in 2012 as VP.

Helen Hunt can predict tornadoes but we can’t yet. Below is his schedule before any tornadoes hit.

“The president’s public schedule for Saturday is empty after Biden and his wife, first lady Jill Biden, traveled to their home in Wilmington, Delaware, on Friday night for the weekend.”

EDIT: and And speaking of TV time, was Biden on Jimmy Fallon last night? It appears so

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I would drink your free beer but likely wouldn’t talk to you.

You would drink his beer but wouldn't talk to him? That is literally the saddest thing I've read here and probably the best justification for shutting this sub down.

I've met Chef. He's a nice guy - easy smile, full of life and a good fellow to have a beer with. I'm sure he and I disagree on all kinds of stuff, but as we're adults and men, who gives a shit? We talked about things in common and bullshitted a little. It was a fun night.  

It's a little tragic that you are incapable of seeing past your preconceived notion of who this guy is and piss away the opportunity to get to know him.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 6:40 AM, Grouse said:

So why don't you and all of the people who simply hate the section, stop coming to it?  Why are a handful of people constantly attacking those who post in it?

Eliminating this forum will not stop political issues from appearing on this site.  Look at it this way, this forum gives the site a place for it to be.  Take that away and it will become part of all the other forums on the site, as you said prior.  The solution will become worse than the illness.

I don't know why people think they can ignore the politics that are affecting every aspect of their lives right now.  They're just allowing everything to burn down around them and will be wondering what happened when it's over.

I happen to be very politically active in all areas of my life.  I willingly take on all comers, not to change their minds, but to allow the others on the sidelines viewing the debate to see both sides of the debate and think for themselves.  Those are the folks I'm talking to.

Hunting has been great this year and my freezer is full.  I live at deer camp 2/7/365 and just walk out my door to hunt on my own land.  I know how precious this lifestyle is and want to preserve it for anyone that wishes to do it.  I cannot stand by while people in government constantly attack it from all angles.  If what I say has no impact on your thinking, that's a shame, but it isn't my shame.

If we eliminate this section, or make it hunting and fishing related only, you think we will allow posting politics anywhere on the site? Really?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Chef said:

I was really impressed when Biden visited the victims of the Waukesha Christmas Parade massacre.

Christmas Parade Massacre

I guess he was too busy attending  George Floyd statue and scholarship ceremonies, or talking with hunter's nanny ?

• Like 3

You would drink his beer but wouldn't talk to him? That is literally the saddest thing I've read here and probably the best justification for shutting this sub down.
I've met Chef. He's a nice guy - easy smile, full of life and a good fellow to have a beer with. I'm sure he and I disagree on all kinds of stuff, but as we're adults and men, who gives a shit? We talked about things in common and bullshitted a little. It was a fun night.  
It's a little tragic that you are incapable of seeing past your preconceived notion of who this guy is and piss away the opportunity to get to know him.

For what reason would I talk to someone that I disagree with? It would be different if we were co workers or neighbors.

You MUST be joking - Biden?? Please!! Chef , I could be wrong but I thought you’ve said before that you didn’t vote for Biden this last time around didn’t you ? Thought maybe you said you didn’t vote - -right ?

I voted for Biden in 2020 and Then voted Republican down ticket…. I am not a Biden fan at all but anything is better than dump

• Haha 1

Really ? Based  on your previous post , sure as hell sounded like you are !! 

Do I like him no, do I agree with most of his policies not at all..

Do I think he was the better choice for the future of the country 100%

Trump tried to end democracy in this country as we know it.

HE LOST its Over yet he still pushes lies that he won there are tons of idiots out there that believe him. He asked pence to not certify the election.

How do you not see the danger in that to our way of life

• Haha 1

Biden is an INCREDIBLY poor President ; I think you know that he is too , don’t you? Do you realize that when he gave a speech at Doles speech the other day, the bumbling fool actually read the instructions to himself in the speech as if it was part of the damn speech !!! Lol - Guys gone  , a cognitive mess in his dotage !!

Yea and that is still better than a president who doesn’t give a crap about democracy

5 minutes ago, Chef said:
8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:
Really ? Based  on your previous post , sure as hell sounded like you are !! 

Do I like him no, do I agree with most of his policies not at all..

Your previous post definitely appears to contradict that . If you were so Luke warm about him, you wouldn’t be defending him at the drop of a hat . 

Edited by Northcountryman