Live shot deer processing

rachunter

3 hours ago, rachunter said:

Biz-r-oworld coined the phrase "shoot him in the front pocket" when there coming straight at you.

I think it looks something like this:

72046172fdb36044d33c8153242c75ba.jpg

I have taken this shot quite a few times with a rifle and the result is no tracking needed. But depending on the angle, I have lost a shoulder or 2 in the past ;) 

Edited by suburbanfarmer

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Smart!!!! Pretty sure I got Covid as a result of the inner loins these guys peer pressured me to eat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always give those to my buddy , he loves them. For me the taste is a bit too strong even after being soaked in butter milk for a couple of days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

What’s the Gravy recipe? I could enjoy that on a cold day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's jar gravy Heinz homestyle after browning the meat I drain the liquid[water] then add 2 cups of noodles 2 cups of water 11/2 stick of butter and a jar of gravy let it simmer for about 10 minutes covered then uncover and let it sit for a few minutes. My mother used a cup of milk instead of butter,but I never have it in the house. At this point in life I eat it out of the skillet.The only thing missing was Italian bread it's nonexistent up here.French bread sucks!!!!!

• Like 1