Covid round two!

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

With every new crisis – real or pretended – the monster state and its supporters warn of impending doom if the government doesn’t take more power to deal with it. For tyrants, this is one of the oldest tricks in the books. And rather than rising to the occasion in defense of their Constitution and liberty, the people have failed miserably.

Theres alot of @#$ies who are perfectly ok with it too which is what bothers me. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

With every new crisis – real or pretended – the monster state and its supporters warn of impending doom if the government doesn’t take more power to deal with it. For tyrants, this is one of the oldest tricks in the books. And rather than rising to the occasion in defense of their Constitution and liberty, I have decided to post more links!

It wasn't a personal attack.  It's an astute observation.  It's sad you cannot hold up your end of a civil or intelligent debate.  The jealousy and inferiority complex drives you to post juvenile responses all the time.  The first step in fixing a problem is recognizing you have one.

You keep saying, "we have to do something" and all you keep doing is posting whatever batshit stuff your social media algorithm feeds you to keep you angry. You should be more pissed at Zuckerberg.

I'm not trying to push you into action as the last thing I want to read is  "Delaware County Man Taken Out after Standoff at the Local Waffle House", but on a scale of one to ten in profiles in courage - ten being Nathan's Hale's, "I only regret, that I have but one life to lose for my country" and one being Trump's refusal to honour the war dead in the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery because it was raining and his hair might get wet - where do you put your call to arms from behind the safety of your computer?

Not a personal attack ... just an astute observation.

• Haha 2

You have no idea what else I do, and you never will.

You, on the other hand, are part of the problem, as you seem to discourage any type of resistance to anything the left forces on the people.

Tell me Lefty, what are you doing besides attacking resistance?

Edited by Grouse

2 hours ago, left field said:

and one being Trump's refusal to honour the war dead in the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery because it was raining and his hair might get wet

And what is your opinion , Sir of the current occupant of the White House?  Do you consider him to be of the honorable/noble sort?

Note: No hostility or sarcasm implicit in this query :)