Covid round two!

Over the clown we have? No question about it

So you would support someone who tried to become a dictator and take over the country and don’t view that as a problem.

That maybe be the most unamerican thing I’ve ever heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The repeal of the salt tax deduction hurt me very much… because i pay 20k in property taxes.. also as a high earner and traveler for work not being able to write off my mileage hurts too and we have Trump
To thank for that

Isn’t that what you’re for? The rich paying their FAIR share?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Chef said:

So you would support someone who tried to become a dictator and take over the country and don’t view that as a problem.

That maybe be the most unamerican thing I’ve ever heard

You mean like the Dems did when they called Trump an illegitimate president, tried to have him impeached before he even took office, came up with a fake dossier and used a corrupt FBI to try and take out a sitting president?  Oh yea, and questioned the election results?

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

You mean like the Dems did when they called Trump an illegitimate president, tried to have him impeached before he even took office, came up with a fake dossier and used a corrupt FBI to try and take out a sitting president?  Oh yea, and questioned the election results?

Be careful now. Your treading on thin ice with all these facts. You know how the left can’t handle true facts. Wonder how like like the fact that their man is pushing low 30’s for an approval rating. Can’t wait till Midterms!!

3 hours ago, ApexerER said:

What did Trump gain? His businesses lost money, his net worth declined etc. Unlike the Clintons, Obama and Biden

He gained a legacy. He will be read about in history books a hundred years from now. When he passes he lives on, so to speak.

Not all presidents are talked about, but I believe he will be. Nobody would have talked about Donald Trump, the host of the apprentice. 

12 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

He gained a legacy. He will be read about in history books a hundred years from now. When he passes he lives on, so to speak.

Not all presidents are talked about, but I believe he will be. Nobody would have talked about Donald Trump, the host of the apprentice. 

And if Trump was so bad for the American people why are the left still so scared of the man and the power of the people behind him that they are still to this day trying to dig up crap to keep him from leading the troops once again?  They know if Trump runs again and they no longer have the ability to screw with the election to beat him they are doomed. Period.  Hell he still brings record number of people every time he talks in public as a layman. 

Edited by Four Seasons

3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Based on your vapid , vague and somewhat nihilistic reponse ,It kind of sounds to me like youre saying that it doesnt really matter whos in the White House; things remain the same anyway, is that right? I couldnt disagree more.  There are countless examples in which good Presidernts have made things better for this country.  Unbfortunately, The current occupant of the White House provides none.

Good things are perspective. What some think are good, others will disagree. That is why presidents use executive orders. Then the next guy gets in and signs different executive orders, cancelling the others. Back and forth.  Good politics, but bad for the country and our allies.

Betterment of society comes at the expense of someone and something.

So yes I would say very little changes with decisions made by a president.  The next one will sign an executive order and change the previous ones direction.

6 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

And if Trump was so bad for the American people why are the left still so scared of the man and the power of the people behind him that they are still to this day trying to dig up crap to keep him from leading the troops once again?  They know if Trump runs again and they no longer have the ability to screw with the election to beat him they are doomed. Period.  Hell he still brings record number of people every time he talks in public as a layman. 

I never said Trump was bad. I voted for him twice. I just do not think he is my savior. Everything he did was not good, and everything was not bad, he is just a man. 

Bigger results occur when my efforts are focused on local politics. Being involved locally can actually make a difference. That is where issues can be resolved and compromise on.

18 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Good things are perspective. What some think are good, others will disagree. That is why presidents use executive orders. Then the next guy gets in and signs different executive orders, cancelling the others. Back and forth.  Good politics, but bad for the country and our allies.

Betterment of society comes at the expense of someone and something.

So yes I would say very little changes with decisions made by a president.  The next one will sign an executive order and change the previous ones direction.

I disagree and I think that you actually dont really belive that as well and  let me tell you why.   You present yourself as staunchly anti-Trump for sure and at least somewhat democrat leaning ( i think more than that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt).  So i ask you: IF youre contention is true, that nothing really changes whendeifferent Presidents are elected , from different parties, then why so anti Trump and so pro Dem? Doesnt really matter anyway, right?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

I never said Trump was bad. I voted for him twice. I just do not think he is my savior. Everything he did was not good, and everything was not bad, he is just a man. 

Bigger results occur when my efforts are focused on local politics. Being involved locally can actually make a difference. That is where issues can be resolved and compromise on.

I just saw this post and appears I stand corrected in terms of your party affiliation and political leanings-my sincere apologies. Haing said that, I still disagree with your "It doesnt matter" thesis. 

14 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Nobody said he was anything. A schmuck at times for sure. But as our left leaning member fails to answer…. Americans were living better and living safer under Trump!  Period!  That’s all I ever said. The left has again proven its side useless and not capable of running a country. 

Nobody said he was anything. A schmuck at times for sure. But as our left leaning member fails to answer…. Americans were living better and living safer under Trump!  Period!  That’s all I ever said. The left has again proven its side useless and not capable of running a country. 

Go look at the last two years of Trumps presidency and re think that statement