Thinking About Selling Lipsey's Ruger Bisley Flattop 44 Special

I believe it was made in 2010; Lipsey's Exclusive Ruger Bisley Flattop in 44 Special, blued.  I bought it 2nd hand and it didn't even appear shot when I got it 5-6 years ago.  I put 50 rounds through it and that's it.....I like it plenty but just doubt I'll ever shoot it much.   

https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=RURNVB-444-SPCL

In this age of unobtainable firearms, shortage of guns and crazy prices, I'm not sure what to ask for this. I may just put it on GunsInternational or GunBroker or this or another chat room.  (I have the box and paper work too)

Any experts here want to take a stab at the value?  Thank you....

• Like 1

Depending on have to have kind of situation individual could pay more.  Gun shop will low ball you at 600 or so . New I think they are going 800-850. Dont know what you payed for it or availability  . My guess is 700 to 750 . I haven't really looked at guns much in the last year or so . I know everything is ridiculously up . Good luck  with the sale.

Being  it’s a Lipsey’s gun with the original box  & papers , I would say around  $1000. The thing that will get you is even though it looked un-shot when you bought it no proof and you did shoot it so it’s a used gun. 

Edited by rob-c

5 hours ago, rob-c said:

Being  it’s a Lipsey’s gun with the original box  & papers , I would say around  $1000. The thing that will get you is even though it looked un-shot when you bought it no proof and you did shoot it so it’s a used gun. 

Oh I know it’s used……just that it’s in beautiful condition.   There’s a slight turn line; who ISN’T going to cycle it?!?!?!

8 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Oh I know it’s used……just that it’s in beautiful condition.   There’s a slight turn line; who ISN’T going to cycle it?!?!?!

Oh I’m not nocking it , a gun is made to be shot . But the Ruger collectors that might be after such a piece  would ding you for it being shot . If it were a mag I would throw ya a offer myself.. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

Its all about the presentation. Take some well lite pictures with all the documents and box. I would throw it up on gunbroker with a starting bid 50 dollars less than you actually want and let her eat. Most people charge 30-75 to ship a gun these days. Im sure you wont have an issue selling it. I agree with airedale, that bisley grip points nice! I think we all need an obligatory picture of said firearm as well. ;)

Edited by SpacemanSpiff