Thomas Sowell explains how Democrats deceive the public with articulate words.

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Whining? 

whining

/ˈ(h)wīniNG/

the making of a long, high-pitched cry or sound.

"dogs may exhibit signs of anxiety, such as whining, chewing, and excessive barking"

adjective

making or characterized by a long, high-pitched cry or sound.

"a whining voice"

• Sad 1

I rest my case.  Besides, I'm not speaking about myself there.  I'm speaking about everything the left tries to prevent from being heard.

I couldn't care less what you, or the "most" you have decided you have the right to speak for, think about me. Your insignificance to me is unlimited.

The point being made here is the left phrases things in a way the clueless will accept, no matter how dangerous the policy will be.  That sums up the leftist supporters in America perfectly.

35 minutes ago, left field said:

Most think you're too delicate to withstand that. Like a flower. Or a snowflake. 

Who are speaking for when you say most? I dont get the impression from his posts that Grouse is "too delicate to withstand being cancelled"; in fact, I'd say the opposite.  He may be a bit overvigilant at times in his predictions and warnings about the Left's agenda , but delicate- I dont think so.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grouse said:

The point being made here is the left phrases things in a way the clueless will accept, no matter how dangerous the policy will be.  That sums up the leftist supporters in America perfectly.

I agree. Wasnt this the theme of the thread in the first place? Not sure why its considered "whining".  When SJW Transgender types agressively insist that others around them use their preferred pronouns and push for it to be compulsory, are they  also "whining" ? Just trying to figure out what constitutes " whining" and what doesnt is all.

39 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Who are speaking for when you say most? I dont get the impression from his posts that Grouse is "too delicate to withstand being cancelled"; in fact, I'd say the opposite.  He may be a bit overvigilant at times in his predictions and warnings about the Left's agenda , but delicate- I dont think so.

Do you have any evidence? Please provide links. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I notice you didn't challenge Left Field to provide any evidence or links.  Why not?

20 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I noticed that too - I believe he has it backwards , right . Attacking or criticizing someone should require evidence ; not the other way around lol. 

When @left field starts posting pages of text copies from fringe political and incel websites, he too will be challenged. And my asking for evidence and links is clearly a quip at @Northcountryman as this is his customary response to just about any contemporary topic. My man lives under a rock or has a principled stance against using a search engine 

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

I couldn't care less what you, or the "most" you have decided you have the right to speak for, think about me. Your insignificance to me is unlimited.

And yet you respond. I don’t think you quite understand the meaning of “insignificance”. Or “unlimited”.  

You shouldn’t swing at every pitch. That’s not how you win ballgames. 

Edited by left field

28 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

When @left field starts posting pages of text copies from fringe political and incel websites, he too will be challenged. And my asking for evidence and links is clearly a quip at @Northcountryman as this is his customary response to just about any contemporary topic. My man lives under a rock or has a principled stance against using a search engine 

But VH- In this case, Leftfield attacked and demeaned without substantiation, kind of like you do sometimes; and whenthat happens , I call you on it , knowing you cant validate your position cuz its inaccurate, or just plain wrong.   Remember when you said that Conservatives were "whining" about the Supreme court black woman nomination thing and you found it ironic cuz Conservatives always criticize Libs for being "whiny" and then promised specific examples of this with the link you posted? Kind of  Like that :)

• Like 1