Whoopi gets suspended for Holocaust Remarks-What do you think?

Chef, its actually considered both.

Actually it’s not. Being that many Jews are black, Spanish, white.

There are even two distinct ethnic groups within the Jewish religion Ashkenazy, and sephardic.

One being from Eastern Europe and the other the Middle East and North Africa. Jews can be white, black, brown, yellow, and anything else.

Making judaism a religion not a race.

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

Actually it’s not. Being that many Jews are black, Spanish, white.

There are even two distinct ethnic groups within the Jewish religion Ashkenazy, and sephardic.

One being from Eastern Europe and the other the Middle East and North Africa. Jews can be white, black, brown, yellow, and anything else.

Making judaism a religion not a race.

No , it is and you just said it yourself !!  Yes, of course there are those of other ethnicities that convert to Judaism religiously, but ethnically, there are clearly recognized groups that are considered Jewish; whether or not they actually are practitioners of the religion is irrelevant.

Wait so the Ashkenazy or white people from Europe are a different race than other white people from Europe…

Also Jesus and all his followers were Jews… so wouldn’t that mean that all Christians that evolved from the Jewish religion are ethnically Jewish.

Oh and Islam is a offshoot of the Jewish religion as well so wouldn’t that mean that all Jews, Christians and Muslims are the same race….. under your logic ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Chef said:

Wait so the Ashkenazy or white people from Europe are a different race than other white people from Europe…

Also Jesus and all his followers were Jews… so wouldn’t that mean that all Christians that evolved from the Jewish religion are ethnically Jewish.

Oh and Islam is a offshoot of the Jewish religion as well so wouldn’t that mean that all Jews, Christians and Muslims are the same race….. under your logic ?

Wait: I just realized something , so let me correct my language here.  Jews are not considered a race, but an ethnicity- big difference.

Wait: I just realized something , so let me correct my language here.  Jews are not considered a race, but an ethnicity- big difference.

Agin that is not exactly true as there are even distinct different ethnic groups within the religion… one of those groups is white Europeans lol

1 minute ago, GreeneHunter said:

Hence the reason Politics and Religion should never be discussed or allowed on a Hunting Website .... Just my opinion .

An opinion which you are certainly entitled to, of course Sir .  Why do you say, though;  theres no hostility here that you detect, is there? We're just having a conversation :)

2 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

Hence the reason Politics and Religion should never be discussed or allowed on a Hunting Website .... Just my opinion .

Maybe so, if you are ok with being a vegan.  I try hard to give the credit for ALL of my hunting success, to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

It says in the Bible, that He has the final say of where ALL living things end up.  I am always very thankful, when that ends up being “Deer Heaven” (my family’s food supply).  
2A0C5CC5-813C-4BC0-BF35-6F91DABFB6B6.thumb.jpeg.8da560f8434b615592d4bfe2c0fff787.jpeg

Enjoy your green beans, lettuce and carrots partner.